Fairview Knights Football

jake22

I just laughed my ass off reading this, wow. It was like an argument between ten year olds. I find it hilarious that jake apologized a few posts back, then just starts another argument. Like, what does Bama losing have to do with any of this? And don't tell bigmike to grow up, you need to listen to your own advice. You obviously want to be a part of this forum or you wouldn't post. But do really want everyone to hate you while you are at it? I must say you are one of the most immature 15 year olds I have ever come across, and for the sake of everyone on this boardi hope you...well...grow up.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just laughed my ass off reading this, wow. It was like an argument between ten year olds. I find it hilarious that jake apologized a few posts back, then just starts another argument. Like, what does Bama losing have to do with any of this? And don't tell bigmike to grow up, you need to listen to your own advice. You obviously want to be a part of this forum or you wouldn't post. But do really want everyone to hate you while you are at it? I must say you are one of the most immature 15 year olds I have ever come across, and for the sake of everyone on this boardi hope you...well...grow up.

I wasn't tryng to act like a 10 year old, just trying to set the records straight, so sorry to the respected people of these boards if I was being immature

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

its board not boardi, see how it feels? you didn't mean to do it but u did

its board not boardi, see how it feels? you didn't mean to do it but u did

Ok, but I don't think you are one to correct people on spelling. I forget a spacemark, you can't spell maybe.

I say the mods should step in and graveyard this, this is getting out of hand

same here, I am having no more say in this anymore, its a waste of time

I love how you are trying to act so mature and above it all, yet continue to fuel the fire. After the above quoted post, you still have several posts of the same :censored: over again.

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

lets get back to the concept, shall we?

Good Idea...

Good concept I'd love to see it on the Action Template.

me too, but i am using photoshop and paint and i am not sure i could get it to work, does anyone have a blank version of that template? i tryed getting it on bucs thred about it but since i dont have illustrator it wont open on my computer, so does anyone have just a blank version of it?

• 3 weeks later...

Haha since you bumped this I read the whole arguement so I propose a CCSLC extreme rules match between bigmike and jake22... :bonk: (sorry, but I had to say it)

Also, just so this post isn't TOTALLY meaningless, no, I do not have a blank version of the template. And okay concept.

1/27/09- It was me, and I am sorry.

you dont get it, buc posted links to his templates, i can not download them because i do not have illustrator, but i think i could still get it to work, as far as i know there is not a blank version of the template that i can see on the boards that is why i am asking

yes,

buc put out the templates here - http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?sh...hl=brandon_odis

and here are all the files - http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=1d0b8c2...3fa612f67db028e

i just can not download them on paint or photoshop, i think you need illustrator

• 2 weeks later...

Archived