revolution helmet templates

wyopokes2

hunter@kimmerlegroup.com

wanna send it to me, these are greeeeat!

any format.

these are unbeleivable, man.

usajohnson.gif

98% of people claim to have "brought sexy back." Well, I'm the 2% that never left.

Hometown Heroes

Dallas Stars- Brenden Morrow // Marty Turco // Loui Erikkson

Dallas Mavericks- Dirk Nowitzki // Jason Kidd // Jason Terry

Dallas Cowboys- Terrell Owens // DeMarcus Ware // Terence Newman // Felix Jones

Texas Rangers- Ian Kinsler // Elvis Andrus // Marlon Byrd

ok i sent it to everyone who asked

Thanks a bunch, and concepts I use with that helmet, I'll be sure to give credit where credit's due!

usajohnson.gif

98% of people claim to have "brought sexy back." Well, I'm the 2% that never left.

Hometown Heroes

Dallas Stars- Brenden Morrow // Marty Turco // Loui Erikkson

Dallas Mavericks- Dirk Nowitzki // Jason Kidd // Jason Terry

Dallas Cowboys- Terrell Owens // DeMarcus Ware // Terence Newman // Felix Jones

Texas Rangers- Ian Kinsler // Elvis Andrus // Marlon Byrd

This helmet has been on vectorportal.com for at least a couple of years...The only modification I can see is the facemask is slightly different...I also have had it posted on my site for about 6 months or so, in .ai, .svg, .psd and .bmp formats...

I wouldn't go so far as claiming it as your own when it is only a slightly modified version of someone else's...I read the title of your thread and maybe that's why you said it the way you did...I'm not flaming you, but only pointing out that it's a modification to an already existing template...

pwmhshpbanner.gif

pwihshpbanner2.gif

This helmet has been on vectorportal.com for at least a couple of years...The only modification I can see is the facemask is slightly different...I also have had it posted on my site for about 6 months or so, in .ai, .svg, .psd and .bmp formats...

I wouldn't go so far as claiming it as your own when it is only a slightly modified version of someone else's...I read the title of your thread and maybe that's why you said it the way you did...I'm not flaming you, but only pointing out that it's a modification to an already existing template...

i know, i just wanted to give people a revo helmet with a new facemask. thats what i meant in the with the name. i just wanted to change things up is all

Archived