Ripken Baseball Team Logos

TBGKon

Being minutes from Augusta...I love the Greenjackets logo. Most people actually miss the reference of the team name...and when you can combine the element smoothly together in one logo, I think that says a lot. They're old logo was crappy.

Being minutes from Augusta...I love the Greenjackets logo. Most people actually miss the reference of the team name...and when you can combine the element smoothly together in one logo, I think that says a lot. They're old logo was crappy.

I agree, the GreenJackets logo is great, expecially with the golf clubs added into the logo. It's much better than the following:

Augusta%20GreenJackets_WAGT.jpg

I agree, the GreenJackets logo is great, expecially with the golf clubs added into the logo. It's much better than the following:

Augusta%20GreenJackets_WAGT.jpg

It wants to mate.

Weren't the Greenjackets the Sandknats before?

Nope, the Sand Gnats are still around, and have been around since 1984 as both the Savannah Cardinals and Sand Gnats . The Greenjackets began play in 1994.

Ah, yes. I've been corrected. Not once, but twice in one post! :lol:

Archived