T-Wolves Court Concept

TC

So I was watching a Wolves preseason game and saw that they still have the old logo on center court. I noticed that these court concepts have be popping up recently and thought I'd try with the Wolves. Good or Not? C&C

twolves%20court.PNG

1/27/09- It was me, and I am sorry.

I really like the idea behind having the eyes on the baseline. Very unique. The wolf heads need to be moved further away from the 3 point line though. I would also like to see more blue involved. Overall, nice concept, especially considering you aren't working with the best logo set (aside from the alt.).

I noticed that too about them still using their old logo at center court. Are they too cheap to get a new one? Your idea is unique with the eyes on the baseline and I actually like that idea but I would like it better if the other side had the same. I hope that if/when they do get a new court they dont abandon the parque (Not sure if that's how you spell it) since they are only one of 3 teams off the top of my head that has parque. (Magic and obviously Celtics are the others)

They aren't really using the old logo are they? That wouldn't make any sense. The old one would have been painted on the parquet floor, which they got rid of. So is the center of the court parquet or did they purposely use the old logo or am I misunderstanding “old logo” to mean the wolf without the White splotch?

Your court design is less than decent IMO. Too much Black, logos are too close to the 3-point line, and the primary logo should be shown more prominently than the secondary I think. I don't know about the eyes though, maybe the wordmark should go there too, but the eyes could be on the wider side line, aka in front of the score table.

about the trees, does anyone know where i could get a picture of the trees aside from the primary? also i may edit this with all of your guy's feedback.

1/27/09- It was me, and I am sorry.

Archived