Knick City-the Concept Set

Discrim

...and said first ones have since been deleted, so i can't show the many who've joined since then. so with saying it's too bad a lot of you newer guys never saw the originals, don't feel so sad: here come the new versions, the 'Knick City' concepts:

home and away

alternates

also did this in St. John's colors, although i haven't put anything on that one yet, so you'll probably see it tomorrow. anyways, can i get a layup?

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Well, there's elements I like, and certainly that I don't.

I like the idea of using the skyline in some fashion, and some of the color combinations and all... but it's just tooooooooo busy.

The buildings are just too much and the 3d-ness of them just makes things even harder to follow. Also, adding Knicks and New York down the sides, adding the numbers and logo on the shorts, the multiple colors on the skyline, the taxi-cab checkered pattern... it's just too, too, too cluttered. I would eliminate half of that stuff and make it less complicated.

"The true New Yorker secretly believes that anyone living anywhere else has got to be, in some sense, kidding."

I like the idea of using the skyline in some fashion, and some of the color combinations and all... but it's just tooooooooo busy.

The buildings are just too much and the 3d-ness of them just makes things even harder to follow. Also, adding Knicks and New York down the sides, adding the numbers and logo on the shorts, the multiple colors on the skyline, the taxi-cab checkered pattern... it's just too, too, too cluttered. I would eliminate half of that stuff and make it less complicated.

non of Discrimihater's stuff is "serious." personally i think its a nice break from the "serious" desighns and concepts we usally see. this time is no acception. great, and dare i say "fun" desighn. keep it up Discrimihater!

non of Discrimihater's stuff is "serious." personally i think its a nice break from the "serious" desighns and concepts we usally see. this time is no acception. great, and dare i say "fun" desighn. keep it up Discrimihater!

c'mon now, i've gotten serious every now and then...if you don't believe me read this thread :hockeysmiley:

that said, i'd done a similar style before when i first hit the fanhome boards a couple years ago, guess you could say i'm going the Phoenix route and ripping myself off for new stuff :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Wow that is busier the Time's Square at rush hour, and louder then a Subway Train.

It may make a great item for street vendors to sell but they would hurt the eyes if you stared at them too long.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Archived