NFL FIX

GoDawgs08

I recently started an NFL redesign thread, but I started to feel less confident with the rediculous designs I was using.

This time, I am only going to focus on teams I think need new uniforms.

Starting with the Vikings: Too much going on with the transition from the jersey to the pants on the side panel. I simplified the design. The only logo placement is on the pants.

Improvement?

Vikings.png

temp.png

I'm curious as to why you ditched the side panels on the homes but kept them on the aways...

The side panels weren't ditched on the homes - they were just made purple. It is an improvement, because it allows the pants to be interchangeable more easily than today.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

these are good, but i would reverse the socks on the white jersey purple pants cambo to make it be a white sock with a little purple otherwise it just looks like really long pants

NFL rules state you have to have white on the end. Officially all teams are like that, but some players break the rule.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

Archived