Hat Sig/Avatar/Template

JayJaxon

Why are you in Iraq, if you don't mind me asking?

I was in the Marines for 6 years. After I got out I was offered a job to continue working for the department of defense as a civilian. For anyone that has watched anything about the war in the last few years, you know about roadside bombs. Well, the bad guys use remote controls to detonate those, and my job is to jam the signal so they can't do that anymore. The Marine Corps uses this jammer in their vehicles, and I install them and upgrade them. Hope that answers your question ;)

I will get right on those new requests as soon as I can. :)

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was in the Marines for 6 years. After I got out I was offered a job to continue working for the department of defense as a civilian. For anyone that has watched anything about the war in the last few years, you know about roadside bombs. Well, the bad guys use remote controls to detonate those, and my job is to jam the signal so they can't do that anymore. The Marine Corps uses this jammer in their vehicles, and I install them and upgrade them. Hope that answers your question ;)

Can you make an old school yellow Pirates hat with the black pinstripes around it, Thanks and these all look really good.

On a lighter note I would like to thank you for your time and service in protecting this country and keeping our freedom. smiley-clapping.gif

McCutchen6_zps336cbf93.png

Can you make an old school yellow Pirates hat with the black pinstripes around it, Thanks and these all look really good.

On a lighter note I would like to thank you for your time and service in protecting this country and keeping our freedom. smiley-clapping.gif

Thank YOU for your support!

Now that Pirates hat...it was one of those flat ones right? I am working on a template for the flat Pirates hats. Unless you just want a round one that is designed like that.

Here's my render of the Stars & Stripes logo if it helps. The background color is not right, and you might want to add an extra stroke outline if it doesn't look too clean on the left side.

SS.png

That is GREAT! That saves me a lot of time because I have 30 teams to do like that ha ha.

Archived