Hat Sig/Avatar/Template

JayJaxon

UPDATE: I am taking requests. I'll do any team from any year. but if it is something other than MLB, all I ask is that you provide a picture and what colors you need. Thanks for reading!

I was looking all over the internet for a good hat template that was bigger than 100 pixels. I didn't find one. So I used the Swiss template as a base to create my own. I added stitches and shadows and a texture. I tried to set it apart from the Swiss hat as much as I could. The differences of course is obvious, but it is the same hat. I need some advice about what I am doing right, what I need to do to improve it, and anything else you can give me to make sure it turns out good. I would like to use this as a template for future uniforms. Any good advice is appreciated.

NOTE: Yes this is the same thread where I posted a link and nobody commented...I assume it was because of the link. I guess we will see.

I am presenting three Braves hats for you to look at to see what I can do to improve the template.

Bravespresentation.png

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you! Like I said before, I borrowed heavily from the Swiss hat. But I wanted to add a lot of features to make it something I can call my own. If anyone can find something that needs to be added or taken away to make this even better, let me know.

How does this look?

fansig.png

The last 3 really should all be the same shade of midnight navy, as used on the BP cap at the end. Since switching from the royal of the first cap, they've only used the darker navy.

Thanks for the observation. The colors are going to be the most difficult issue when doing this. Is there some sort of color guide out there on the web that I can use to make sure I don't make mistakes with the different shades?

Archived