Hat Sig/Avatar/Template

JayJaxon

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here are the Phillies and Mets.

As a Braves fan, I had ro resist the urge to put a big 'X' over each one of these hats ;-) I'm a nice guy, what can I say? haha. Anyway, in the Phillies set I also included a World Series cap to go along with it. Enjoy.

Phils2.pngPhils3.pngPhils4.png

With the Mets, I believe this is every hat they have. If I'm wrong, please correct me. I know they had a white 'Icecream man' hat in 1997, and as soon as I can find a decent picture of it, I'll be sure to include it with the set. Hope you guys like them.

Mets1.pngMets2.pngMets3.pngMets4.png

What would your thoughts be on producing a cap for another sport if you were given a logo and color scheme? Because I have an idea for one or two but didn't want to be a pest. They're things of beauty.

It's no trouble at all. I'm in Kuwait with NOTHING else to do. haha. Bring it on.

FlyersLogo.png

Could you take that logo and make a hat like the last Brave's hat in your sig? Orange hat, black brim, white trim and either a black or white button on top, whatever you think looks best if you feel up to it. :)

What has you over in Kuwait? Dare I even ask. :P

What would your thoughts be on producing a cap for another sport if you were given a logo and color scheme? Because I have an idea for one or two but didn't want to be a pest. They're things of beauty.

It's no trouble at all. I'm in Kuwait with NOTHING else to do. haha. Bring it on.

Could you take that logo and make a hat like the last Brave's hat in your sig? Orange hat, black brim, white trim and either a black or white button on top, whatever you think looks best if you feel up to it. :)

Which hat do you want it to look like? The Batting practice one or the 70's one? In any event, it's no problem at all.

To answer your question, I was in the Marines for 6 years. I got out in Feburary and landed a job a a civilian working with the military. I am just in Kuwait on a mission, but ill be heading back to Iraq soon.

Id like to request a hat sig, Id like a replica of my current Canadiens one, I dont know technical terms for hats so il try my best to describe it. The Sticking out part is red on top white around and edge and white stitching going threw on top. The Front where the logo sits is blue and the Canadiens logo is white. the back of the hat the flimsy part is white and the little holes are all blue.

I hope this makes sense somehow and Id really appreaciate it if you could do this, so thanks in advance.

pastpresentfuture_zps8bbb3a05.png

Which hat do you want it to look like? The Batting practice one or the 70's one? In any event, it's no problem at all.

To answer your question, I was in the Marines for 6 years. I got out in Feburary and landed a job a a civilian working with the military. I am just in Kuwait on a mission, but ill be heading back to Iraq soon.

The batting practic styled hat, all the way on the right. Sorry about that.

Well no matter what anyone thinks of what's going on in that part of the world, stay safe. :)

Thanks again.

Id like to request a hat sig, Id like a replica of my current Canadiens one, I dont know technical terms for hats so il try my best to describe it. The Sticking out part is red on top white around and edge and white stitching going threw on top. The Front where the logo sits is blue and the Canadiens logo is white. the back of the hat the flimsy part is white and the little holes are all blue.

I hope this makes sense somehow and Id really appreaciate it if you could do this, so thanks in advance.

I think I got it. But if I get it wrong, I'll just do it over again, no biggie.

Thanks Jay for making the caps and resisting your urges to put an 'X' over them. I will repay your kindness by being nice to the next Braves fan I encounter. Anyway here's a picture which gives a decent view of the 'Icecream man' cap. Good work!

Thank you for the picture! It's perfect! If you need anything else, don't hesitate to ask.

The batting practic styled hat, all the way on the right. Sorry about that.

Well no matter what anyone thinks of what's going on in that part of the world, stay safe. :)

Thanks again.

Thanks, and I will have your hat ready soon.

Could I get the current Astros Red and Black caps and the Navy Nationals cap with the curly W?

And also these caps.

BWAGNER96T.jpg

2d14qqu.jpg

Thanks.

I'm on it. Check back a few pages for a Navy Nats cap. I think I made one already.

Astros:

With the first two, I thought that hat was blue. However, on the baseball card it looks black. But I know they had two different versions of that uniform, so it is possible that there was a blue and a black hat. I'm pretty sure that is the case, but if I'm wrong, will someone let me know?

Astros1.pngAstros8.pngAstros2.pngAstros4.pngAstros3.png

Astros:

With the first two, I thought that hat was blue. However, on the baseball card it looks black. But I know they had two different versions of that uniform, so it is possible that there was a blue and a black hat. I'm pretty sure that is the case, but if I'm wrong, will someone let me know?

I think it was a darker navy.

cowbosy.pnglonghorns.png

Archived