Hat Sig/Avatar/Template

JayJaxon

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Could I request a set for the Reds with the current home, road and the stars and stripes cap with "This is Reds Country" underneath. Also if I get you the logos could you do a set for the Cincinnati Bearcats? Thanks in advance.

yea, you may wanna hurry upon this one. This guy REALLY needs more sigs.

PiratesSS.pngSSPiratesAvatar.png

You couldn't possibly have used my tutorial, because those are so much better than mine. :grin:

Oh I did...I just put my own personal spin on it ;) I appreciate you making yours, because it gave me the motivation to go ahead and do them.

Could I request a set for the Reds with the current home, road and the stars and stripes cap with "This is Reds Country" underneath. Also if I get you the logos could you do a set for the Cincinnati Bearcats? Thanks in advance.

yea, you may wanna hurry upon this one. This guy REALLY needs more sigs.

The dude loves his sigs :)

I did the 6 caps that define the Padres the most in the years you are talking about. (6 is all I will put in one sig) I included the Military cap and the Stars & Stripes one per your request. If you want the other caps such as the BP cap and current alternate, I will be happy to make those for you as well.

PadsSig.png

I was wondering If I would get a sig with 4 marlins hats.

In this order: marlins-fitted-all-teal.jpg, baseball-caps-florida-marlins.jpg, BP hatpMLB2-3514847dt.jpg, stars and stripes hat pMLB2-4837292dt.jpg, 70585121_w.jpg

Also can you have it say 1997 or 97 World Series Champions 2003 or 03 (whichever looks better) and then do one without the text at the bottom

Thanks in advance.

Archived