more hammons arena photos

the scoreboard is completely digital hd video board. the newest photos also include the bears/lady bears hall of fame, that include photos of players coaches teams with info about each, it also includes uniforms that date back to the 50's and it shows all sports.

11.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

sms.gif

Looking really nice. It's kind of funny because when I was in high school, Missouri State (or Southwest Missouri State, as it was still called) was not nearly the university it is today. I chose to go to Northwest Missouri State, and although I really love it here, choosing Missouri State would have been a better choice for me. Big school, great on and off campus organizations, and good athletics. Hell, our football team is really good up here, but I haven't been to a game all season because I can't seem to get myself to care about DII athletics. Oh well....

Nice arena you guys have down there. It helps to have wealthy alumni ;) .

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

the scoreboard is completely digital hd video board. the newest photos also include the bears/lady bears hall of fame, that include photos of players coaches teams with info about each, it also includes uniforms that date back to the 50's and it shows all sports.

11.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

Quite the scoreboard. Do you know the manufacturer?

Packers-2.png

My money's on it being a Daktronics job.

What I want to know is, where's the Jackie Stiles exhibit? She's arguably the most well-known athlete Missouri State's ever produced...

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

Archived