Buc's action templates RELEASED!

tBBP

I...... LOVE THIS! Once I figure out how to utilize this to its full potential, my NFL Revolution concepts will be converted to this template.

chiefsuniform1.png

You've managed to steer my evening away from Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe.

Ok guys, feel like I should apologize up front for asking....... I am almost a graphics virgin. I have Photoshop and Imageready 7, and Fireworks. Was wondering if anyone could offer some insight on how to open these with layers in these programs. Appreciate any help at all in advance..........

........and its great to see another Saints fan here!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude, you are a god amongst men. It's only a shame I don't have a computer that's capable of running the CS2 suite set up right now, because these files make me want to learn how to really use Illustrator.

Are you overseas right now? If so, what service and unit?

cttdolphins2.png

I...... LOVE THIS! Once I figure out how to utilize this to its full potential, my NFL Revolution concepts will be converted to this template.

chiefsuniform1.png

You've managed to steer my evening away from Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe.

How could you ruin this beautiful template with that particular uniform...

Seriously, that looks good...

pwmhshpbanner.gif

pwihshpbanner2.gif

What in the world is that?

That's a format I've never heard of, even seen before. Is GIMP some type of software application, as well?

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

GIMP is like photoshop, in fact it opens photoshop files so (throwback) you don't really need it in xcf, it won't make a difference I dont think but I am no expert on it at all, I have had for a month or two now, and I just know you can open .ps files

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

GIMP is like photoshop, in fact it opens photoshop files so (throwback) you don't really need it in xcf, it won't make a difference I dont think but I am no expert on it at all, I have had for a month or two now, and I just know you can open .ps files
^ .psd. .ps is a different, vector file. Don't want to mix those up. :P

But yeah, it can open .pds files pretty well.

Thanks, wher do i get these in .psd?

~?~

oops my bad, again I am not all familiar with these files yet but I was just trying to help :P

Thanks, wher do i get these in .psd?

bump

~?~

UPDATE:

Rasters have been added to the file. (Still gotta go back and rasterize the QB one, though.) Let me know how those things work out for those of y'all who'll use them. BTW...they're in .png, which I would think should still work in MS Paint. Should also be good to go for the Flash users out there.

I just downloaded the Style Guide, and WR template in .png, and it is impossiple to use in paint right noe and come out clean, just thought I would let you know if you were wondering, as a paint user I would love to have these as long as I could make them clean and everything.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not anytime soon.

The ones you saw in my San Francisco Giants jerseys were test runs, believer it or not. I can't even be sure that I'll release those to the populus once they are done. It all depends on the situation I'm in when/if that time comes.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

.....BUMP.....

What was the reason for bumping this?

Yeah, man. You got me all excited. I thought he'd release the baseball templates...

I was being selfish so I could access it quicker as I have been experimenting with the templates. Sorry guys.

1/27/09- It was me, and I am sorry.

Archived