Cool tribute

kiwi_canadian

I can't find any pictures, but one of the guitarists from Theory of a Deadman had a pretty sweet paint job on his guitar. Why am I putting it on here? Well the paint job is a tribute to the old Canucks "V" style jersey, the black one with the yellow and red lines. Here was the cool part, on the back of hte guitar, it was #22 Williams!!!!! Thought it was pretty cool and an interesting mention on here.

Heres the best I could find, its from the bands myspace page.

l_3a1a95a7aea76c3b836242d859c62914.jpg

I like it, but I dont think the V works on a V. I like flying V guitars, but I think this tribute would have been better suited going the same direction as the body or on a squarer guitar like a Telecaster.

SEAsig.png

I think that would look sharp on an Explorer style body. I think if it had been the home yellow jersey it would have been that much cooler due to the assault on your eyes! I like what hes done here, I wish more players would get custom guitars of their favorite teams done. Off the top of my head I can only think of Zakk Wylde who has a New York Yankees sticker on a guitar he never plays live. There are lots of really cool concepts that could come out of this.

SEAsig.png

That's a pretty awesome paintjob! In regards to other guitarists using sports-related graphics, I remember a couple years back during their 30th Anniversary show in Gainesville, Heartbreakers' guitarist Mike Campbell played either an Epiphone or Silvertone (nothing too fancy) painted orange with the University of Florida gator logo on it. Can't find any pics, but you can check it out on YouTube.

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

wow thats pretty sweet

i didnt see that in the times i saw the halftime show...

like 10 times...

in french...

im in montreal

Apparently, the Quebec government believes in oppressing capitalization and punctuation, unless it's an ellipse...

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Archived