Kabaddi

gueman

Ahh the things we discover on Wikipedia...

"Kabaddi- is a team sport originally from the Indian subcontinent. Two teams occupy opposite halves of a field and take turns sending a "raider" into the other half, in order to win points by tagging or wrestling members of the opposing team; the raider then tries to return to his own half, holding his breath during the whole raid."

Kabaddi.org

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

"Kabaddi- is a team sport originally from the Indian subcontinent. Two teams occupy opposite halves of a field and take turns sending a "raider" into the other half, in order to win points by tagging or wrestling members of the opposing team; the raider then tries to return to his own half, holding his breath during the whole raid."

Kabaddi.org

Sounds like an incredibly organized game of grab-ass. Can't wait 'til they start carrying it on Versus.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Kabaddi.org

Sounds like an incredibly organized game of grab-ass. Can't wait 'til they start carrying it on Versus.

Lol,, yea I would not put that past Versus. About the game, it sounded pretty normal until the whole "holding his breath during the whole raid" part. They could make it a pretty interesting sport if they had it where they see how many opponents the raider can tackle before being tackled, or something like that.

I'll call you're Kabaddi, and raise you a Buzkashi!

True...but India wants Kabaddi in the Olympics, it already is in the Asian Games. Which is how I discovered it looking at all the Asain Games logos on Wiki. While Buzkashi would be cool too imagine the the uproar PETA would have over that!

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

Archived