New Super 14 jerseys

scottyvoodoo

Ford should be trying to straighten out their mess in the American auto industry rather than defile a jersey.

I just don't get the corporate sponsorship on non-US unis. Maybe it's our upbringing, but it looks so minor league. Of course there's NASCAR...

Bring back the Whale!

Ford should be trying to straighten out their mess in the American auto industry rather than defile a jersey.

I just don't get the corporate sponsorship on non-US unis. Maybe it's our upbringing, but it looks so minor league. Of course there's NASCAR...

Unfortunately sport clubs don't make much money. Therefore sponsors are needed to keep the club alive. In return for sponsors generosity, the clubs give them a bit of space on there jumpers.

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

Unfortunately sport clubs don't make much money. Therefore sponsors are needed to keep the club alive. In return for sponsors generosity, the clubs give them a bit of space on there jumpers.

At least they're not as ad-clustered as Australian pro uniforms. I'm surprised there's room for numbers on those things.

• 1 month later...

Archived