New for the Mets?

jayzcat

The only change I heard was that they are trying to develop a winning attitude, so the players voted to change the pinstripes from blue to red. They will likely have red caps too, and will be signing Pat Burrell.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

The only change I heard was that they are trying to develop a winning attitude, so the players voted to change the pinstripes from blue to red. They will likely have red caps too, and will be signing Pat Burrell.

A typical response from a Phillies fan . . . I sat behind a number of them at Shea this past season who set a terrible example for their team, town and unfortunately a number of children in attendance with their poor language and antics (one was a woman who threw a shoe at a Mets fan . . .nice). It was even nicer seeing them being thrown out and eventually arrested when they struck a police officer . . . keep up the shining example here as well. I just asked a simple question

A typical response from a Phillies fan . . . I sat behind a number of them at Shea this past season who set a terrible example for their team, town and unfortunately a number of children in attendance with their poor language and antics (one was a woman who threw a shoe at a Mets fan . . .nice). It was even nicer seeing them being thrown out and eventually arrested when they struck a police officer . . . keep up the shining example here as well. I just asked a simple question

The dude is just gloating. It wasn't personal or nothing. It was earned.

Yeah, let him enjoy it.

Don't think there will be any changes to the Mets' uniforms, alas. With the obvious exception of a patch for the new field.

Oh, you mean Bailout Park? Each and every one of us taxpayers own a piece of that sponsorship deal. It would be a good idea for Citi to give one lucky fan the chance to name the stadium every home game. probably good PR as well.

And move to Philadelphia as well?

zqsjk.png

dyu9sx.png

"Why would anybody ever eat anything besides breakfast food?"-Leslie Knope (Amy Poehler), Parks and Recreation

And move to Philadelphia as well?

Nah, we just got over having nothing but losers here. No need to bring more losers in.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Little known fact - Betsy Ross' original design for the American flag depicted a woman throwing a shoe at King George III in the blue square. However, due to concerns about reproducing it on various media, George Washington suggested they just go with stars. The rest is history.

Yeah, let him enjoy it.

Don't think there will be any changes to the Mets' uniforms, alas. With the obvious exception of a patch for the new field.

Oh, you mean Bailout Park?

Get used to it - we're about to own many more companies with naming deals.

Not to mention our company's name on the shirts of the most successful club in English soccer, which we've had for a while now.

Archived