Avalanche Get Salo........

Ez Street

The Colorado Avalanche continued to stock up for the playoffs by picking up Tommy Salo and Chris Gratton in separate deals.

WOW, Pierre LaCroix is the best GM in hockey. They have to be considered the favorites in the West now with out a doubt. Could be another Avs/Devs finals.

haha, funny. No becuase they have a solid back up goaltender. I always thought Salo was a good goaltender. Having him will allow us a real option in case Aebschier gets a little shaky. Gratton is ok, not to fond of Barnaby, but whatever. I think they have a solid line up, enough to make a good run this post-season.

The Avs traded for Matt Barnaby last night, This morning they traded for Tommy Salo, Chris Gratton and Ossi Vaananen.

Honestly, Sauve is a solid back-up but I don't think he's ready to be as "solid" as he can be in the regular season, in the postseason.

Now Colorado has to be the favorite in the west, and overall. With the aquisition of Barnaby, Salo, and with what went down last night, look for the Avs to take control of the Western Division.

Is Chris Gratton worth getting that excited over?

If so, plan that parade route, we got Chad Kilger!

It's as big a news story as AKi Berg! :D starting planning that route now! Francis was a decnet grab for the Leafs. FOr a guy who isn't going to be around much longer, a 4th rounder isn't that bad a price. He'll provide a good experience boost and rive to a team that obviously making a big run this season

Well, now I have a reason to like the Maple Leafs, since my namesake plays for them now... I always liked the one-color-plus-white look, but never had a reason.

Wait... am I allowed to like somehting Canadian?

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Well, now I have a reason to like the Maple Leafs, since my namesake plays for them now... I always liked the one-color-plus-white look, but never had a reason.

Wait... am I allowed to like somehting Canadian?

We're the underdogs of North America, everyone loves an underdog! :flagcanada::hockeysmiley:

OK, i'm not sure how much i'm gonna start waving that flag in my posts, but I've officially adopted the Maple Leafs (Leaves?) as my third favorite team!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Archived