Toledo Walleye (ECHL) Concept

Geoff

walleye.png

C&C, por favor.

I was working on this one off and on for a few months mainly because I took time off and forgot about it for a while or just didn't have time due to school. Anyway, I am pretty happy with the final result and I'd like to hear some other opinions.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

Great Concepts!!! I love the 'wave' stripe at the bottom of the jersey.

The baby blue Alt Jersey is sweet!! Score: 9.6/10

I look forward to seeing more of your work. :)

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Love it! I like that you picked not just a minor league team, but an ECHL team. Most people doing a minor league team would pick an AHL team or a junior team. I am assuming you used paint aswell. Great job with it. I know what it takes to make a jersey on paint. Great job!

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Eh?

walleye_2.png

I like this update. Should be the home jersey with the one with the yellow become the 3rd jersey. I found some logos for them once too:

newwalleyelogos-1.png

I think they were unused logos. The top left was supposed to be directed more towards kids, while the other was supposed to be more mean looking. They ending up going with the one you use. I wouldn't mind seeing the "mean" one on a third jersey though, although it is cut off on the tail (sorry about that)

*Edit*

Actually just seen the "mean" one on their website. I think they were at one time all Primary logo Candidates though.

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Eh?

walleye_2.png

I like this update. Should be the home jersey with the one with the yellow become the 3rd jersey. I found some logos for them once too:

newwalleyelogos-1.png

I think they were unused logos. The top left was supposed to be directed more towards kids, while the other was supposed to be more mean looking. They ending up going with the one you use. I wouldn't mind seeing the "mean" one on a third jersey though, although it is cut off on the tail (sorry about that)

I think using a different fish on the alternate jersey would just cause confusion. The fish aren't different enough for one to be considered an "alternate" logo, because like you said, they're just unused primary logo proposals. I think the one they went with is the best by far anyways.

Archived