BJB's NHL 3rds

BJBerthiaume

Okay, so here is my take on what teams should do with their NHL 3rd jerseys. Many thanks on the templates to LEWJ, randyc, georgesl, mccarthy, philliesphan, and bigmike who made a fantastic thread with fantastic templates for paint. I would encourage you to thank them. Anyways, here my take on the Minnesota Wild to start. First of all, beige jersey. Second of all, Minnesota diagonally. There have been some rumors that it may look something like this, so this is what I made it out to be.

Enjoy, C&C

Blue Jackets next probably.

MinnesotaWild3rd.png

Twins.pngGoldenGophers.png

Okay, so here is my take on what teams should do with their NHL 3rd jerseys. Many thanks on the templates to LEWJ, randyc, georgesl, mccarthy, philliesphan, and bigmike who made a fantastic thread with fantastic templates for paint. I would encourage you to thank them. Anyways, here my take on the Minnesota Wild to start. First of all, beige jersey. Second of all, Minnesota diagonally. There have been some rumors that it may look something like this, so this is what I made it out to be.

Enjoy, C&C

MinnesotaWild3rd.png

Hmmm, I am not sure what to make of this.

I think you should have made it green and either put their regular logo or something else on the front. I don't really like the lettering. I don't like the beige at all.

The shoulder patches look really good though.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Enjoy, C&C

MinnesotaWild3rd.png

Hmmm, I am not sure what to make of this.

I think you should have made it green and either put their regular logo or something else on the front. I don't really like the lettering. I don't like the beige at all.

The shoulder patches look really good though.

I was thinking about making it green. I might put another one up here that is green and see what one you guys think is better. The only thing is I didn't want to put the bear thing by itself on the jersey because I think it lloks better in the circle. But the red jerseys already have the circle, so I tried to mix things up.

Twins.pngGoldenGophers.png

Okay, I finished the Jackets. I tried to go with a retro look.

ColumbusBlueJackets3rd.png

Not bad overall. A couple of coments I do have are the stripes on the sleeves. Having the bottom ones curved do not match, all the others are straight so they look out of place. Also I'm not sure about all of the stars on the bottom. I think they are just too muce IMO. But other than that I like the overall look.

roqymbou.pngfx32axau.png

on all your concepts (sept minn) you have no sholder logos, why is that? and the sleeve numbers are on the sholders, i dont think a single team currently does that? is it on purpose?

Detroit doesn't, New Jersey doesn't, Anaheim doesn't, St. Louis Doesn't, the Flyers don't, the Rangers don't and other than this year Montreal doesn't.

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

on all your concepts (sept minn) you have no sholder logos, why is that? and the sleeve numbers are on the sholders, i dont think a single team currently does that? is it on purpose?

Detroit doesn't, New Jersey doesn't, Anaheim doesn't, St. Louis Doesn't, the Flyers don't, the Rangers don't and other than this year Montreal doesn't.

well i know that some teams do not now, but they still have sleeve numbers not sholder numbers thats all

Hmm, never thought about that. I will try to make the jerseys more like the primaries.

i mean it is fine, it could work just great on a hockey jersey i was just wondering if you were doing it on purpose

and as for your avs concept the foot needs to make an appearance on the front for the first time ever!!

no words

Archived