My fantasy baseball team

randyc

billingsbruins.gifbillingsbruins2.gif

nikefootball_marylandterps.gifbillingsbruinshelmet.png

Im sorry i cant start a topic so i had to post this somewhere and btw very nice unis :hockeysmiley: what did you make it on

okay, so you posted it here. not random at all. post a few comments, THEN start your own.

1/27/09- It was me, and I am sorry.

Im sorry i cant start a topic so i had to post this somewhere and btw very nice unis :hockeysmiley: what did you make it on

okay, so you posted it here. not random at all. post a few comments, THEN start your own.

lol sorry i didnt know what to do and im new so how many replies do i need to post and nice waffle signature

go to top of page you'll see post reply, and than you will see New Topic next to it. Go to My Controls for Signatures.

Randy those are really nice. Looks like the AA is becoming the best looking league in the C!

lol sorry i didnt know what to do and im new so how many replies do i need to post and nice waffle signature

I'm not sure. I maybe posted 10 or so before I was allowed to start a new topic. I may be wrong though.

1/27/09- It was me, and I am sorry.

go to top of page you'll see post reply, and than you will see New Topic next to it. Go to My Controls for Signatures.

Randy those are really nice. Looks like the AA is becoming the best looking league in the C!

You got that right, just wait to see the re-imagining of the SandTigers. Victoria looks great Randy, is the orange and blue your old color scheme?

You got that right, just wait to see the re-imagining of the SandTigers. Victoria looks great Randy, is the orange and blue your old color scheme?

Yep it is the original colour scheme. I switched back to it just before last season started, and it's not going anywhere.

8prlQWA.png

...Seriously? So instead of asking someone, you hijacked randy's thread...WTF?

BTW love the islanders sets randy, good job.

canada.png

Archived