NEW.ERA.PANDA's NHL 3rd Series

NEW.ERA

Ok so not too many of these are clicking for me. Firstly I just don't like the idea of an orange jersey for the Ducks, and I wish you could have done a concept without the "swoosh" effect in the striping. I sort of like the Flames one though. For Columbus I don't like the lack of a stripe at the bottom, because the jersey is already sort of plain. I also think that if you are going to incorporate a logo that says "Blue Jackets" on the primary logo, the jersey should be blue. I'm not saying you should make a blue alt, but maybe change the logo or use a Columbus script. The Colorado is not a bad concept either, but the logo is just pasted on sloppily. The Florida one is good but I think it is missing something in the side panels, and maybe add a bottom stripe. I like the Wild concept, as it fits their theme of classic jerseys. The gray Pred's jersey isn't bad, but I feel like the bottom stripe and side panels seem forced, and don't really flow all too well. I didn't mean to bash your work or anything just trying to put in my two cents.

30vja50.png

GIANTS_REDSOX_CELTICS_LIGHTNING_BULLS

The Flames jersey looks good in black. The shoulder patch is a very clever idea. It's just that I don't know if the Oilers would begin a dispute over who really is Alberta's hockey team? :P

Yeah never really thought about that haha I experimented with Flames coming off of Alberta but didn't come out that well

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

I could possibly do one with the Liberty head

And I present the Washington Capitals the final team in the teams without thirds introduced a new Side patch using the 3 stars on the DC Flag

nepsnhl3rdwsh.png

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Archived