2009 NBA All-Star Jerseys

Jumpman085

Hi,

I have been searching everywhere and I think someone on this site might be able to help me.

I would like to know what years each manufacturer made NBA jerseys.

Like I know its adidas at the moment for the last 2 years, before it was reebok for a year or two, before it was Nike, then Champion, and before I believe it was Sand-Knit Macgregor?

I would like to know the years from when these companies made NBA jerseys for the NBA of course.

And am I missing any companies like Starter? Spalding? etc

Any help would be great!

Thanks

Peter

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi,

I have been searching everywhere and I think someone on this site might be able to help me.

I would like to know what years each manufacturer made NBA jerseys.

Like I know its adidas at the moment for the last 2 years, before it was reebok for a year or two, before it was Nike, then Champion, and before I believe it was Sand-Knit Macgregor?

I would like to know the years from when these companies made NBA jerseys for the NBA of course.

And am I missing any companies like Starter? Spalding? etc

Any help would be great!

Thanks

Peter

Starter did make them for a while in the mid-90s. I believe there was a time when three different companies each made 8 or 9 teams jerseys. Starter, Champion, and maybe Nike??? Puma also made them for a little while after that.

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

Starter did make them for a while in the mid-90s. I believe there was a time when three different companies each made 8 or 9 teams jerseys. Starter, Champion, and maybe Nike??? Puma also made them for a little while after that.

Thanks for that

Ok, but I need specific years, does anyone know??

NBA Sponsors Through The Years

- Champion (1991-2002)

- Starter (1993-1999)

- Puma (1999-2002)

- Nike (1997-2004)

- Reebok (2002-2006)

- Adidas (2006-P)

Hi

Thanks so much for that but one thing I dont understand is why the years overap - surely when Wade, lebron and Carmelo entered the league - thir rookie jerseys were with nike but their 2nd year jerseys were with reebok.... I dont understand how the years overlap - who made the jerseys for the actual league and for sale? Just curious - do you have a source for your info? Thanks once again

Because like the previous poster said, some companies simultaneously did 8 or 9 teams each. At one point, it was Champion, Puma, Nike. At another point it was Champion, Starter, Nike. Then it was finally all 30 teams w/reebok, now it's all 30 teams with adidas.

I don't understand what you could possibly need this for? Just curious. Hey for all we know you could be making fake jerseys! When newbies come on here and ask random questions like this for example, is definitely high on the sketchometer.

Because like the previous poster said, some companies simultaneously did 8 or 9 teams each. At one point, it was Champion, Puma, Nike. At another point it was Champion, Starter, Nike. Then it was finally all 30 teams w/reebok, now it's all 30 teams with adidas.

I don't understand what you could possibly need this for? Just curious. Hey for all we know you could be making fake jerseys! When newbies come on here and ask random questions like this for example, is definitely high on the sketchometer.

are you serious?? man you are a suspicious person.

i just wanted to know for my own curiousity as i am a jersey collector and I wanted to know some facts about NBA jerseys.

I came on here as a newbie because on other forums people werent sure so they referred me here.... but they didnt tell me about YOU

are you serious?? man you are a suspicious person.

i just wanted to know for my own curiousity as i am a jersey collector and I wanted to know some facts about NBA jerseys.

I came on here as a newbie because on other forums people werent sure so they referred me here.... but they didnt tell me about YOU

Calm the :censored: down. You asked a somewhat suspicious question. You got a suspicious answer.

Hey, don't act surprised. We always get people who on their first posts come in and ask for random things and never post again. Many times their requests are odd and end up being spammers and what not. Especially when people come on and repeatedly say thanks so much oh I need those EXACT years and back up sources for where you get the info.

Especially when you post the same question in three different topics, totaling up to your entire post count.

Then, in a thread not pertaining to the same subject, you ask where you can get your blank swingman jersey customized (where you would get a blank swingman jersey with no team, name, number, other than a fake jersey distributor is beyond me).

But hey, in lieu of my suspicious question, good luck with your jersey collection and I hope you find all the info you could possibly need about the NBA's jersey suppliers! I'm sure its all in kosher goodness whatever it is you maybe into!

Hey, don't act surprised. We always get people who on their first posts come in and ask for random things and never post again. Many times their requests are odd and end up being spammers and what not. Especially when people come on and repeatedly say thanks so much oh I need those EXACT years and back up sources for where you get the info.

Especially when you post the same question in three different topics, totaling up to your entire post count.

Then, in a thread not pertaining to the same subject, you ask where you can get your blank swingman jersey customized (where you would get a blank swingman jersey with no team, name, number, other than a fake jersey distributor is beyond me).

But hey, in lieu of my suspicious question, good luck with your jersey collection and I hope you find all the info you could possibly need about the NBA's jersey suppliers! I'm sure its all in kosher goodness whatever it is you maybe into!

well it wasnt a suspicious question - you just made it that way.

go onto ebay if you want to find blank jerseys - there are a few, but I guess you already knew that...

and there is no rule on where I can post and how many different categories, if I feel someone in that forum can help, then I'll ask.

so get off your high horse and go put your attacks on real spammers

Archived