Seattle Spacemen

JamieRose

After applying for a fantasy team, some ideas started popping into my head. So I threw together a logo and some uniforms for the Seattle Spacemen. Marvin the Martian is in the logo, and would be the mascot.

SeattleSpacemenML.png

SeattleSpacemenUni2.png

I would have put it all on a backdrop template, but the one I use needs to be demolished, and I have to learn how to make a nice one, so until then, here you go. C&C please.

TDZiMMB.png

Separately, all the pieces look nice. Together, they don't seem like much of a set. There's either green and black, or white/grey and blue, but the blue and green only seem to work together in the logo.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

Honestly, the colors look fantastic, as does the rendering. But design-wise, this is basically just Red Sox uniforms with Mariners colors.

I agree, how about changing the font and maybe add some piping.

As far as the blue jersey change the wording to white with the green as an outline, it'll look better.

I like the concept and colors.

mvpsig.png

Alright, I've gotten some feedback both in this thread and elsewhere, and I'm pretty much going back to the drawing board. I've gotten some suggestions and I'm basically going to take this is a bit of a different direction. I have some ideas that I'll slap together and I'll put them up here when I make some progress to get more feedback.

I'm probably going to play with planetary rings and a picture of me with some weird goggles on.

TDZiMMB.png

Archived