Group Project: America's Best Dance Crew Baseball Crossover

athleticsfan2k8

Ok, With Season 3 of America's Best Dance Crew beginning on January 15th on MTV, will do a group project so what if these crews on America's Best Dance Crew were Baseball Teams?, so here's a list of teams

Season 1

Boston Status Quo

Chicago Femme 5

Englishtown (NJ) ICONic

Irvine Kaba Modern

Los Angeles Fysh n Chicks

Kokomo Breaksk8

Miami Live in Color

San Diego JabbaWockeeZ

Tampa Bay Enigma (was Tampa Bay Enigma Dance Kru)

Season 2

Detroit A.S.I.I.D

Houston Distorted X

Houston So Real Cru

Las Vegas Super Cr3w

Los Angeles Fanny Pak

Naperville (IL) Xtreme Dance Force

Philadelphia Phresh Select

Piscataway (NJ) Sass x7

San Francisco Supreme Soul

Washington Boogie Bots

Note: Season 3 Crews Will be Coming Soon.

When you post your concept(and if you already have if you can edit this in it would be appreciated) please include the url(s) for your image(s), without the %7Boption%7D tags(so that it doesn't actually show up again), will accept throwback uniforms dating back to 1901, Good Luck!

I am so... out for this project. Sorry, I do not know what you are talking about. Where did you come up with these random names? Los Angeles Fanny Pak? Piscataway Sass x7? Philedelphia Phresh Select? I am not grasping your idea. Can you come up with traditional baseball names?

EDIT- Oh, It's a TV show. It'll be interesting to see what happens with these crossovers. Still out.

1/27/09- It was me, and I am sorry.

I am so... out for this project. Sorry, I do not know what you are talking about. Where did you come up with these random names? Los Angeles Fanny Pak? Piscataway Sass x7? Philedelphia Phresh Select? I am not grasping your idea. Can you come up with traditional baseball names?

Those are the name of the dance crews i'm pretty sure

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

EDIT- Oh, It's a TV show. It'll be interesting to see what happens with these crossovers. Still out.

Well I Can't Wait For It, So Can You Use Real MLB Players to use for our Sets in Action?

That Will Be Nice that we could have a league with TV Shows past and present, like we could see a Simpsons Team with A Donut, or a Days of Our Lives Team with an Hourglass, or a Kids Incorporated Team with The P*Lace in it, etc.

Days of Our Lives? Seriously? :wow:

Well I Can't Wait For It, So Can You Use Real MLB Players to use for our Sets in Action?

Mr. Beastly???

The capitalization caught me off guard.

Mr. Beastly???

My thoughts exactly.

By the way, what is going on lately? Half of the people posting on this board are using lolspeak (UR kewl...gr8...kthxbye!), and/or starting threads like this one.

America's best dance baseball? :blink:

Untitled-1-1.gif

Sig by TalktoChuck

Mr. Beastly???

My thoughts exactly.

By the way, what is going on lately? Half of the people posting on this board are using lolspeak (UR kewl...gr8...kthxbye!), and/or starting threads like this one.

Seriously. Is it just me or are the nubs dumber than usual recently? Is this simply because of the break, or did some grade school class just discover the site?

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Mr. Beastly???

My thoughts exactly.

Seriously. Is it just me or are the nubs dumber than usual recently? Is this simply because of the break, or did some grade school class just discover the site?

i thnk beastly liek got all hiz frends 2 join, but they havent relizd he quit alreddy lol

But really, new members, please (not plz) spell out your words. And use capitalization. I'm not being mean and I'm not trying to be a mod, but it drives a lot of people crazy, myself included.

Here is an example of how not to post.

Archived