America's Game, Super Bowl XLIII

totc

NFL Films will soon produce the 43rd installment of America's Game, an hour-long documentary about the Steelers' season. Clips from the season are interspersed with three or four interviewed figures -- players, coaches, and (rarely) front-office personnel.

I think it'll be:

--Santonio Holmes

--Mike Tomlin

--James Harrison

And I'd like Ed Harris to do the narration; he did a great job on the '79 Steelers film.

NFL Films will soon assemble the 43rd installmen of America's Game, an hour-long documentary about the Steelers' season. Clips from the season are interspersed with three or four interviewed figures -- players, coaches, and (rarely) front-office personnel.

I think it'll be:

--Santonio Holmes

--Mike Tomlin

--James Harrison

And I'd like Ed Harris to do the narration; he did a great job on the '79 Steelers film.

I think it'll be those three, and you can probably add Big Ben in there as well. Harrison will especially be a good part of the story, since he had to work his way into the league (having been cut once by the Ravens, and three times by the Steelers) as an undrafted free agent.

NFL Films will soon assemble the 43rd installmen of America's Game, an hour-long documentary about the Steelers' season. Clips from the season are interspersed with three or four interviewed figures -- players, coaches, and (rarely) front-office personnel.

I think it'll be:

--Santonio Holmes

--Mike Tomlin

--James Harrison

I think it'll be those three, and you can probably add Big Ben in there as well. Harrison will especially be a good part of the story, since he had to work his way into the league (having been cut once by the Ravens, and three times by the Steelers) as an undrafted free agent.

Harrison reminds me of the whole story arc of John Banaszak, who was interviewed in the Steelers '79 video.

Makes me kind of wish Facenda was still alive to narrate these.

Since Mike Tomlin will be interviewed

I say it should be narrated by Omar Epps

So I guess they'd be doing double duty since we all know that Omar Epps is Mike Tomlin enjoying his acting hobby.

Off Topic, a little, but me and buddy always joke about this when we see Mike Tomlin on the sidelines. Especially when he is wearing his puffy jacket.

Is it just us, or does he remind anyone else of a loan-shark? Especially when he's pacing back and forth during warm ups.

We always imagine the conversations going like this:

Mike: Hey Troy.

Troy P.: Yes Coach.

Mike: Where are my 3 sacks?

Troy: Coach, I know I'm a little behind, but..

Mike: But nothing. Bitch, you better give me my sacks.

Troy: Yes coach.

Mike: That's what I thought.

Archived