Some More Cnncepts

theflakeband

Northern Illinois

NorthernIllinoisHuskies.png

i like this concept cuz its something different but im not too sure any of the striping matches up cuz i see the 4 different views of the unis and im seeing 4 different designs so i guess just try to line them up better but i like the uniqueness of it, keep up the good work

Navy

NavyMidshipmen1.png

Delaware

DelawareBlueHens1.png

I like your concepts, but I'm not a fan of the Delaware striping underneath the number. Also, Navy is not in the Big East, it is independent, and Delaware is not in the Sun Belt, it is in the Colonial Athletic Association.

zqsjk.png

dyu9sx.png

"Why would anybody ever eat anything besides breakfast food?"-Leslie Knope (Amy Poehler), Parks and Recreation

i like this concept cuz its something different but im not too sure any of the striping matches up cuz i see the 4 different views of the unis and im seeing 4 different designs so i guess just try to line them up better but i like the uniqueness of it, keep up the good work

English please. People get blasted and get made fun of for "txt tlk". Please stop. LBR, he redisigned the conferences. You hit that Navy concept right on the spot. Good job.

6fQjS3M.png

English please. People get blasted and get made fun of for "txt tlk". Please stop. LBR, he redisigned the conferences. You hit that Navy concept right on the spot. Good job.

His gramar isnt too bad. At leats you can kind of pick out what he is saying.

jNTsTyQ.png

Are you kidding me? He combined five sentences into one in that post. His grammar is atrocious.

Are you kidding me? He combined five sentences into one in that post. His grammar is atrocious.

Alright, what I was trying to say was that I like the concept but the striping seems to be different on each view. It needs to be more consistent. I honestly don't see how what I said would merit being called "txt tlk". Sorry for the inconvenience. Geez.

Navy

Delaware

I like your concepts, but I'm not a fan of the Delaware striping underneath the number. Also, Navy is not in the Big East, it is independent, and Delaware is not in the Sun Belt, it is in the Colonial Athletic Association.

There was a concept he did a while back where he rearranged the conferences I think. He also has Notre Dame in the Big Ten, so those conferences are indeed correct for his concepts.

Twins.pngGoldenGophers.png

Archived