Vermont Fighting Swine

logoman

I'm not sure where this came from. I would guess it stemmed from a conversation my wife and I had a few days ago about the Hokkaido Nippon Ham Fighters.

(Yes, she chooses to put up with my logo talk). Anyway, considering that team is not the literal "Ham Fighter" I thought about what one might look like. Through the course of the design I changed the name to the Fighting Swine - kind of a gimmicky-college-turned minor league name for sure. The color process proved much more difficult than I would have imagined. (At one point I had maroon and pink. It actually looked good but not for a team) So I'm not sure if this works better for a hockey team or baseball. Any and comments on the design and suggestions for which sport will be appreciated.

VFSLOGO.png

Great logo, beautiful rendering. However, I think a script other than Creampuff would help, something with a more collegiate or baseball style. For colors, try burgundy / gold, or some other burgundy variation, like orange maybe. Since it's just for the outline of the letter and glove highlights, it could be any color that goes with burgundy. Just my two cents.

Either sport, really. You stick a bat in one hand, and the boxing glove acts as the baseball glove. Same can be said if you were to put a hockey stick in the other hand, the boxing glove acts as the hockey glove, or whatever it is that you crazy canucks call it these days.

Place a bat over his shoulder.

usajohnson.gif

98% of people claim to have "brought sexy back." Well, I'm the 2% that never left.

Hometown Heroes

Dallas Stars- Brenden Morrow // Marty Turco // Loui Erikkson

Dallas Mavericks- Dirk Nowitzki // Jason Kidd // Jason Terry

Dallas Cowboys- Terrell Owens // DeMarcus Ware // Terence Newman // Felix Jones

Texas Rangers- Ian Kinsler // Elvis Andrus // Marlon Byrd

Archived