nba all star fant6asy court design

RichardWitham

i decided the main all star game court design is not as good as it could be, so i decicded to make my own. this is like my 5th idea using gimp. i got all logos from this site BTW

click here because direct linking doesnt wanna work

after it loads, click it to see fullsize

yes, the green is from the cactus , and you can see some ideas i have up there(i was using paint, and drew the logos by hand previously)

The Danimal said:
Texas is the state that gave us George W. Bush and Sarah Palin. 'Nuff said.

i used green, because i wanted to use the colors in the logo besides purple and orange. . and i used 2 tone on the court.

i almost used the yellow inside the 3 point area, but i think the 2 tone looks better

The Danimal said:

i used green, because i wanted to use the colors in the logo besides purple and orange. . and i used 2 tone on the court.

i almost used the yellow inside the 3 point area, but i think the 2 tone looks better

If you want to use the colors in the logo, I would advise to use green to a minimal because it isn't as evident in the logo as orange or purple. Maybe use green as the font shadow instead of orange and make the out of bounds paint purple or orange.

Twins.pngGoldenGophers.png

bumping this to say that i have made all nba teams court concept designs in the gimp and posted them at the following url: http://picasaweb.google.com/nickgilbert/NBAGimp. yes, i made some of the logos transparent, like they would be stained into the court. i think most of them look cool

The Danimal said:

bumping this to say that i have made all nba teams court concept designs in the gimp and posted them at the following url: http://picasaweb.google.com/nickgilbert/NBAGimp. yes, i made some of the logos transparent, like they would be stained into the court. i think most of them look cool

I'm really not a huge fan of all the transparent logos. A lot of them you have on there 2 or 3 times. I think its all a little too much, try to simplify them more.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

i wanted to think outside the box a bit on these. i think some of them are very cool, like the bucks one. some of them i did the faded logos just for doing them and prolly should have left them off. i'm still new at this stuff lol

The Danimal said:

Archived