New Orleans Admirals

TalktoChuck

I like the wordmark, but there are parts there that need to be fixed. The 'd' and 'm' need to be connected. Same deal with 'i' and the 'r'. The 'a' 'l' and 's' should be connected together too. If you can connect those letters together, the wordmark will flow a lot better and it will work great.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That is exactly what I was talking about. Are we gonna get to see it on a jersey? ;)

Yeah, I am working on the jerseys now. But I am stuck on a cap logo. Any suggestions?

The first thing that comes to mind with a cap logo would be an interlocking N-O. I would try using the same font you have for the wordmark.

That is exactly what I was talking about. Are we gonna get to see it on a jersey? ;)

Yeah, I am working on the jerseys now. But I am stuck on a cap logo. Any suggestions?

The first thing that comes to mind with a cap logo would be an interlocking N-O. I would try using the same font you have for the wordmark.

If you were to use jay's idea of N-O then I would say put it inside the wheel too.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Ok, so I've been messing around with some ideas for a little while, and I tried the interlocking NO in the Admirals font. But IMO it looked awful. So i used the font that I used for New orleans in the logo, and it looks pretty good. I also put the NO in the wheel as a secondary logo. And I am playing with the addition of an anchor into the package. But I don't think I will use the anchor beacuse it doesn't really fit with the primary logo. So to sum it all up, I am adding an interlocking NO as a cap logo, I am adding a secondary logo with the interlocking NO inside the wheel/baseball, and a alternate logo of just the wheel/baseball. I'll post the updates in the following days, once they are finished. Any suggestions and/or questions are welcome. Thank you guys for all the feedback, especially Jayjackson and Elliott as you guys have been the biggest help.

jNTsTyQ.png

Ok, so here are the first drafts of the cap and secondary logos. Like I said before for the cap I went with an interlocking NO in the font I used for "New Orleans" in the primary logo. I tried it in the "Admirals" font but it did no look good at all. As for the secondary logo, I put the interlocking NO inside the wheel/baseball from the primary. Let me know what to change and improve on these ones.

Cap:

CAP.gif

Secondary:

Alternate3.gif

jNTsTyQ.png

The secondary would make a nice patch, even though it has a baseball in it. For the secondary, I would make the NO a little larger just past the borders of the baseball itself. I'm a fan of the cap logo. I think it will work great on a uniform set.

I'm putting together the full logo sheet as we speak. And just wanted some insight onto the road script. I was wondering if I should have "New Orleans" in the cursive font or in the font I used for the cap logo. If I use the one i have for the cap logo, I am going to put a drop shadow or something to that affect onto the script. I leaning towards the cap logo font. What do you guys think would look best?

jNTsTyQ.png

I'm putting together the full logo sheet as we speak. And just wanted some insight onto the road script. I was wondering if I should have "New Orleans" in the cursive font or in the font I used for the cap logo. If I use the one i have for the cap logo, I am going to put a drop shadow or something to that affect onto the script. I leaning towards the cap logo fint. What do you guys think would look best?

Personally, I would go for the cap logo font. I think that would provide some nice continuity between the logo and the uniforms.

I like what you have done here. I am usually not a fan of the home and road script being of a different font, but I really think it works here. You have done an excellent job of improving on what you had in the first place and it came out great IMO.

I like what you have done here. I am usually not a fan of the home and road script being of a different font, but I really think it works here. You have done an excellent job of improving on what you had in the first place and it came out great IMO.

Yes, you have done a great job on taking the C&C people had and putting to use with your concept. The final product is beautiful, I can't wait to see the uniforms.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Yes, you have done a great job on taking the C&C people had and putting to use with your concept. The final product is beautiful, I can't wait to see the uniforms.

Agreed. Very nice progression from start to finish. You've got a solid concept here.

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

Ok, so here are the uniforms for the New Orleans Admirals. For the Home and roads I wanted a classic look. Kind of a timeless look. I went with a triple stripe pattern on the sleeves and pants. The secondary logo is a shoulder patch on the left sleeve. The alternate away is the same style just without a sleeve stripe and with a purple uni. As far as the home alternate, I love sleeveless uniforms I wanted to at least have an alternate that used that style. Also for the home alternate I focused more on the aqua color. For the Batting Practice and BP uni, I focused on the aqua color again, and added a side panel to the uniform. The primary home and away both use the all purple primary cap. The alternate home uses the all aqua hat, and the alternate away uses the purple hat with aqua brim. For the BP uni I used the all teal hat. Tell me what you guys think, and what I should change. Also I am working on a logo for the New Orleans Admirals stadium, and trying to put together a seating chart. If you though this project was going to end with just uniforms, you were sadly mistaken.

Home Set:

Home.gif

Away Set:

Away.gif

BP/ST:

BP.gif

jNTsTyQ.png

Archived