New Orleans Admirals

TalktoChuck

I love the uniform set. I think the colors work well together and the uniforms reflect that. On the Home Alternate, your script is sitting a little low, but we all get the idea. I'm a fan of the vest and the alternates. I look forward to seeing the rest of what you have planned. I know one person that has gone as far as you will with their fantasy team. So hopefully with you doing the stadium logo and seating chart as well, it becomes a trend. Great job, and as far as the unifoms, there is nothing else I would change at this point.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you should go sleeveless on the alternates. I think that's an under used look that should be more popular.

This could develop into a fantasy league, or at least a group project. Everyone designs and plans a team, from the logos to the stadium and beyond.

First thing that came to my mind:

Pop-Tarts-Wild-Berry-4-25-0.gif

besides that, these are absolutely incredible

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

Beautiful jerseys. I like the unique colors, and the wordmarks are nice. But I'm not a fan of the home alternate set; it feels way too teal-dominated, and just is too...is wimpy the word? Nice work overall. I especially like the road alt.

scotland_fifasig.png

Ok guys, so I'm haveing trouble with the stadium logo. I can't seem to get it to look right. So, I had an idea for this the other day, and wnated to create a whole fanchise identity. With that said I wanted to dive inot the minor leagues. So what I have here is the Media Guide for the Admirals. Which list their minor league affiliates. For the affiliates I am going to make logo sets and uniforms. Right now I am not set on the names, so if anybody has ideas let me know. Also if anybody would like to try a stadium logo for, I'd appreciate it. The stadium's name is Water Front Park.

The New Orleans Admirals Media Guide

Owner /President/GM: Brandon Axelson

Stadium: Water Front Park (Capacity= 56,874)

Spring Training Field: Lawson Field (Silver Springs, Florida)

Colors: Aqua, Purple, and White

----

Media Outlets

TV: NOLA 38 CW

Radio: WWL AM 870/FM 105.3

----

Affiliates

AAA- International League- Port Gibson River Sox (Port Gibson, Mississippi)

AA- Texas League - Gulf Coast Pelicans (Baton Rouge, Louisiana)

A Advanced- Florida State League- Fort Myers Sand Sharks (Fort Myers, Florida)

A- South Atlanitc League- Gainesville Gulls (Gainesvile, Florida)

Short Season A- Northwest League- Olympia Orcas (Olympia, Washington)

Rookie- Gulf Coast League- Silver Springs Skippers (Silver Springs, Florida)

jNTsTyQ.png

You're creating all-new minor leagues, as well?

The team name 'Bay Sox' strikes me as one that could/should only apply to one team ever, and there is already a team named the Bowie Baysox, who are the Baltimore Orioles' Double-A affiliate.

Also, not sure if 'Water Front' should be one word or two... to me, it looks better as 'Waterfront', but that may just be a matter of opinion.

I'm also curious about the choice of Port Gibson for a Double-A team, given their whole population attending every game twice over couldn't support the team. Was there a particular reason behind it, or just a whim?

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

You're creating all-new minor leagues, as well?

The team name 'Bay Sox' strikes me as one that could/should only apply to one team ever, and there is already a team named the Bowie Baysox, who are the Baltimore Orioles' Double-A affiliate.

Also, not sure if 'Water Front' should be one word or two... to me, it looks better as 'Waterfront', but that may just be a matter of opinion.

I'm also curious about the choice of Port Gibson for a Double-A team, given their whole population attending every game twice over couldn't support the team. Was there a particular reason behind it, or just a whim?

I thought the same thing with Waterfront, I don't know if it should be one or two words. The reason I put it as two words is because when I typed it into word, thats what it told me to put.

And I agree with the Bay Sox name. If you have a suggestion for another name I'd love to hear it, as that's all I could come up with for Apollo Beach.

As for the Port Gibson thing, it was kind of a whim. I have some family who lives there and I wanted to put one of the teams there. But I was not aware of the population problem. I might move them from Double-A to Rookie or something else.

jNTsTyQ.png

Not a big deal with the Port Gibson thing- it's only a fantasy team, after all. Maybe they'll have a huge population boom once the team shows up.

As for Apollo Beach, how about 'Navigators'? I think that'd work with your maritime theme nicely.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

Not a big deal with the Port Gibson thing- it's only a fantasy team, after all. Maybe they'll have a huge population boom once the team shows up.

As for Apollo Beach, how about 'Navigators'? I think that'd work with your maritime theme nicely.

I like that. I'll change it.

jNTsTyQ.png

Ok before I move onto the affiliate identities. I put together some special occasion uniforms. I'v got one for Mother's day and one for the Fourth of July. For the mother's day set, it's basically the same except for the aht and shirt are tinted pink. And for the fourth of July set I changed the colors of the home set to red and blue. What do you guys think?

Special.gif

jNTsTyQ.png

Ok before I move onto the affiliate identities. I put together some special occasion uniforms. I'v got one for Mother's day and one for the Fourth of July. For the mother's day set, it's basically the same except for the aht and shirt are tinted pink. And for the fourth of July set I changed the colors of the home set to red and blue. What do you guys think?

Special.gif

Did you take my idea from the Iowa Oaks? Hmm?

Anyway, the mother's day set looks good to me. Nice job. But for the 4th of July, it could be a bit more patriotic. It just seems like a cheap recolor work, that's all.

IowaOaks.png

Ok, so I have the logo for my first minor league affiliate. First up is the Rookie ball team. Located in Silver Springs, Florida are the Skippers. This is the first draft of their logo set. Since this team is the Rookie ball team, I figured I should go with a simple classy baseball logo. Tell me what I need to improve.

Skippers.gif

jNTsTyQ.png

Archived