Kansas City Chiefs concept

uniguy22

With Matt Cassel now a Chief, I felt it was time to slightly update their uniform. The helmet is not shown because I kept it exactly the same.

For the jerseys I took the striping at end of the sleeves and moved it to the shoulders. This was done because with sleeves shrinking those stripes get cut off on some players' jerseys. I used that striping and tried to make it consistent with the pants, socks,collars and numbers. That's pretty much it. Nothing too spectacular, just an update that I think would make the Chiefs look better in the future.

C & C please.

kc-1_vectorized.png

*UPDATE BELOW*

It's a nice attempt, but it's not quite there. The double-outline, in my opinion, contributes to the high school feel that NYY mentioned. That, and the colors are pretty dull right now. Not nearly as bright as the Chiefs' colors, which really is where they should be. As it stand now, it looks more like a washed-out Minnesota Golden Gophers concept.

What's worse is, without the helmet, I actually needed you to tell me what team this was for. A uniform should be iconic, especially in today's NFL with so many jersey sales.

C- (better luck next time)

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

On a side note, Cassel can't wear 16 in KC because it's retired in honor of Roman Gabriel. That was the same reason Montana didn't wear it when he was with them.

It was actually Len Dawson's number. Different guy, same reason Cassel can't wear it.

On a side note, Cassel can't wear 16 in KC because it's retired in honor of Roman Gabriel. That was the same reason Montana didn't wear it when he was with them.

It was actually Len Dawson's number. Different guy, same reason Cassel can't wear it.

D'oh, how did I make that mess-up? That's right, Gabriel played for the Rams. But, yes, 16 is retired for Len Dawson in KC.

Archived