Washington Nationals primary logo tweak

Gothamite

Here are a couple options, one with navy instead of the darker gray, and one with the darker color removed altogether.

3382087357_3499b579a0_o.gif3382087373_82b3878069_o.gif

Dunno. I'm still not a fan of the navy, and without the darker color it seems perhaps a little too simple. Unless that balances out with the relatively-simple baseball - I'm not sure yet.

I love it. I know to some it would seem too tall. But that doesn't mean it wouldn't work as a primary logo. I agree that it wouldn't look right to lower the building. You pretty much have it as low as it can go. I think this is much better as the current logo with the improvements you posted.

Yeah like STL said, ya gotta lower the dome man. It's way too vertical and all the detail of the building is overpowering. With only the dome showing, it will make the logo more symmetrical and balanced, and the dome will echo the ball at the bottom very nicely. Also if you wanna make this more legit, I'd say rework the dome so it's not just the jacked Frozen Four logo.

Yeah like STL said, ya gotta lower the dome man. It's way too vertical and all the detail of the building is overpowering. With only the dome showing, it will make the logo more symmetrical and balanced, and the dome will echo the ball at the bottom very nicely. Also if you wanna make this more legit, I'd say rework the dome so it's not just the jacked Frozen Four logo.

Oh, at some point I probably will re-draw the dome. I make no claims that the dome is originally mine, nor even the idea of balancing out the primary by its addition.

Archived