Sports Logos Desktop Icons

Avenger23

MLS Mac compatible icons now online for download. Download links in 1st post. I will be starting on NCAA logos by conference, so it will take me some time to make them available. I'll post them as soon as I get them done.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow, these are great!

Could I ask the Sabres' latest third jersey logo and the yellow "B-sword" logo be added to the NHL collection?

Thanks!

Third Jersey Logo:

logo3copybl6.png

Sure, no problem... I'll have it done tonight. Thanks for posting another logo to add to the NHL group.

Truth be told, Avenger - I have several other ideas. ;) I'll PM you about them, as I don't want to hijack your thread here.

Great work. Simply great work. The best NHL icon set I have ever seen - bar none.

Truth be told, Avenger - I have several other ideas. ;) I'll PM you about them, as I don't want to hijack your thread here.

Great work. Simply great work. The best NHL icon set I have ever seen - bar none.

burgess,

I uploaded the new NHL packages with the logo you requested. Send me a PM on what ideas you have, I'd really like to know! Thanks for the support!

Here are some of Avenger's NHL icons in action:

avenger23.jpg

For those of you wondering what my "Recycle Bin Full" icon is, I set it as whichever team the Sabres are playing next. In this case, it's Toronto.

I decided to backtrack a bit on the icons. I'm putting the NCAA icons on hold for a bit while I work on a NHL Classic/Retired icon set, per some requests from people. Hopefully, here in the next couple of days or unless I get rolling here... those icons will be available. I have about 120 different logos picked for the set.

DarthJaker: Extract these into a folder. Then go to the dialog in your system where you change the icons. Browse for these icons, and select the one you want.

Also, you can save the icons to a location on your computer like My Documents, then on a file or folder right click on it and click Properties. From there click on the Customize tab, then browse to the icon you want. Click Apply and your set.

I love the baseball set, but I was curious if you were planning on doing more of the cap logos like The Baltimore 'O' or the Royals 'KC' just to name a couple? If you want a full list of what cap logos would complete the set, along with others, I'll be happy to send them to you.

I love the baseball set, but I was curious if you were planning on doing more of the cap logos like The Baltimore 'O' or the Royals 'KC' just to name a couple? If you want a full list of what cap logos would complete the set, along with others, I'll be happy to send them to you.

Yes, send me a list of what you want added to the set. I'm always open on what to add to the icon sets.

You're most welcome on the icons Gerry!

I'm looking on making an NFL classics set like I did for the NHL. So, if anyone has any suggestions on what to add to the icon set, let me know what you would like to see and I'll work on getting the logos/icons put together. Again, thanks for everyones support here on the project! :D

Archived