Lacrosse Template/Concepts

raysox

Hey everyone. I watched the Virgina, vs Duke lacrosse game. I thought, hmmm, I don't have a good lacrosse template. So I put together a paint template with one I found from a while ago. I just used a blank template based off a picture I found. The grey-ish part is a mesh effect. Here that is...

Template.png

Here's the link.

I did a concept to to show my new template. It's for Duke. The design on the jersey was originally a horn, you know, cause they're the Blue Devils. I made a new logo, based off the D with hoop in it, I put a lacrosse stick head in it. I brought back the cursive Duke script, since I couldn't find the block letters. Enjoy

Duke.png

I might do some other concepts. So C&C on the template, and concept.

Awesome template! And as a Duke fan (even though I dont pay much attention to Lacrosse) I like the uniforms, but it's too much like the Addias Football Uniforms, I know that's what you were going for but you should try something Nike since that's their official outfitter.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

I kinda like lacrosse and its a shame that it isn't televised as often as it should. I was actually thinking about doing a lacrosse concept myself one day, but I was disappointed that there were no good templates. Thank you for posting this.

For the concepts, they are both really nice, good job. How 'bout John Hopkins for another concept?

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

I'm a big lacrosse guy, especially the college game, so I was very happy to see someone do some some concepts. I like the Duke one, and the Cuse one's pretty good as well. For the SU one I think you should use the block S logo, but that's just a pet peeve of the older logo you used that I have considering they don't use it anymore. The jerseys are, however, a huge improvement over what they have now.

2292-4.jpg

Yuck. I am interested in seeing this become a series, considering I'd love to do a NCAA lax concept series but I lack the talent to make them. Personally I'd love to see what you would have in store for Princeton, Cornell, and Hofstra. All in all good work

ffMc5dZ.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29

Love the template, but your Syracuse concept is more like something UVA would wear. Syracuse and Cornell are both very traditional in their uniforms and lately haven't put stripes and such on their uniforms, and have kept it strictly one color.

Regardless, it's great to see a template out here, and I would like to see more liberty with the striping, since the sport rarely recycles a look.

I like this templates. It should be noted that this is specifically for field lacrosse though. Box lacrosse unis look quite different (especially for the goalies). In fact the helmets and jerseys used in the NLL are virtually indistinguishable from hockey helmets (w/ college-style birdcages) and jerseys.

CCSLC signature.png

Love the template, but your Syracuse concept is more like something UVA would wear. Syracuse and Cornell are both very traditional in their uniforms and lately haven't put stripes and such on their uniforms, and have kept it strictly one color.

Regardless, it's great to see a template out here, and I would like to see more liberty with the striping, since the sport rarely recycles a look.

Ehh, I wouldn't go that far with Cornell and Cuse being traditional. Both of them have logos on the bottom of the backs and also have piping on their jerseys (at least Cornell does and Syracuse did before they went to the disaster of a uniform they've got this year). Come to think about it, though, there's really no traditional uniform set in the NCAA this year.

ffMc5dZ.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29

Archived