| Seattle Seahawks |

Ballinology

Good start, especially for your first try. Problems I see:

-Side panels don't match up at all. Neither does the piping that surrounds them.

-On the jersey side panel, it creates an arrow downwards, while on the pants it is just a diagonal slash.

-Front numbers need to be a little bigger, and the back numbers need to be much bigger.

-The pointless piping near the name on back should probably be eliminated. It's pretty distracting.

-The chest piping that comes down from the collar has a weird color switch to it. On the road it is the same color as the lower side panel. But on the home it is the same color as the UPPER side panel. That just bothers me. The home piping should probably be white.

Nice, clean concept though. If you make some edits it could be really great!

Not bad. Personally, I'd make the logo on the back and the wordmark on the front smaller, make the numbers on the back a little larger, and throw some sleeve numbers on there.

What would it look like if the home jersey color matched the helmet?

cv2TCLZ.png

"I secretly hope people like that hydroplane into a wall." - Dennis "Big Sexy" Ittner

POTD - 7/3/14

Side-panel panel colors on the jerseys need to be reversed, so the lighter blue is at the bottom of both - otherwise you can't have mix-and-match pants.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Let me go ahead and say this, and it's something that bugs me to no end. I don't care how many concepts you've done, don't ever turn out a sloppy concept or better yet title it, "First Concept" or something to that effect. Why? You lose so many viewers who could help you or encourage you, because we've seen so many crappy concepts that when we see "First Concept" we all kind of cringe expecting the worst. The funny thing is, every first concept I've dared to look at has been pretty good. You're selling yourself short when you mention that. It's honestly useless information. Just tell us what you're working on and what kind of help on the project you're looking for. I like to know background of why you chose it and why you're working it in the direction or colors you are. Oh yeah and again don't sell yourself short with, "I could've done better" or " I got lazy". It may be true, but we don't need to know that. Let us know the process you went through, etc., but don't tell us you got lazy. You did an excellent job here, don't sell yourself short.

Let me go ahead and say this, and it's something that bugs me to no end. I don't care how many concepts you've done, don't ever turn out a sloppy concept or better yet title it, "First Concept" or something to that effect. Why? You lose so many viewers who could help you or encourage you, because we've seen so many crappy concepts that when we see "First Concept" we all kind of cringe expecting the worst. The funny thing is, every first concept I've dared to look at has been pretty good. You're selling yourself short when you mention that. It's honestly useless information. Just tell us what you're working on and what kind of help on the project you're looking for. I like to know background of why you chose it and why you're working it in the direction or colors you are. Oh yeah and again don't sell yourself short with, "I could've done better" or " I got lazy". It may be true, but we don't need to know that. Let us know the process you went through, etc., but don't tell us you got lazy. You did an excellent job here, don't sell yourself short.

Thanks I appreciate the comment and I agree completely. I'll keep that in mind when I post another concept.

Archived