Coney Island Whitefish- Naba

Lee.

OK

I've tried to not act like a Newbie but I have to ask... What is the NABA? I'm assuming it is a make believe basketball league. I'm also not sure if you guys, not from the NY area know that a Coney Island Whitefish is a floating "used rubber". I can't believe anyone would actually name their team that. Please tell me the jokes on me. :therock:

You know, I just had this discussion not long ago with Stampman. ANALYZING IT REMOVES THE COMEDY FROM THE TEAM NAME.

Take it for what it is, and run with it. Now go away.

Uh, except I used some discretion, and didn't actually post what it is slang for--just wanted to see if my fellow NABA owner knew what he was naming his team--his response assuerd me he did...Part of what I was wondering was whether he knew--or if he didn't know--would he still like the name when he found out what it meant--

From there I wanted to know if he would be cleaning up the hardwood when his team was in town to play my team, the Calgary Towers.

We had a bit of bantering, we stopped--that was that...

I do like the logo--and also the unis you posted on the NABA board. I'm sure there will still be some tweaking, and the we'll move on...

Now if the team played in Montana? A whole different meaning...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Well yeah, sorry, not to say that I was lumping you in with lucky, since in OUR discussion, we purposely left out the actual meaning of what a CI Whitefish was. Must be the polite Canadian in us...

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Archived