Prototype Bullets Jersey

Discogod

Look what they said...basically they are labeling it a prototype because they've never seen a design like it before.

Technically it could be a homemade prototype.

Interesting looking font though, weird choice for a knockoff, so who knows?

Remember when Harvey Grant was briefly regarded more highly than Horace?

Did anyone else really think those Bullet jerseys from that era were awful? Especially the road reds - just their wordmark (a too small version) pasted on a plain red jersey. The font for the name was unreadable until they changed it too; that upper and lowercase Star Trek looking font was pretty unique though.

Bullets jerseys were always uniquely garish, bu tthose ones were uniquely bland. No one ever comments on the two very different versions of the horizontal stripe jerseys over the years; same goes for the Denver rainbow jerseys for that matter.

It could just be that it's b/c I like the Bullets/Wizards, but I've always loved their old sets and their simplicity. I hold out for the day that they somehow drop the Wizards name and go back to Bullets.

123xa2.png

Look what they said...basically they are labeling it a prototype because they've never seen a design like it before.

Technically it could be a homemade prototype.

Interesting looking font though, weird choice for a knockoff, so who knows?

Remember when Harvey Grant was briefly regarded more highly than Horace?

Did anyone else really think those Bullet jerseys from that era were awful? Especially the road reds - just their wordmark (a too small version) pasted on a plain red jersey. The font for the name was unreadable until they changed it too; that upper and lowercase Star Trek looking font was pretty unique though.

Bullets jerseys were always uniquely garish, bu tthose ones were uniquely bland. No one ever comments on the two very different versions of the horizontal stripe jerseys over the years; same goes for the Denver rainbow jerseys for that matter.

I loved the jerseys wore for Moses' first couple of seasons, similar to the championship-era duds but with more stripage. And those Nuggets jerseys are my favourite NBA uniforms ever. The Bucks' 80's set with the green stripes is pretty sweet too, just about to start on a DIY version of that.

I loved the jerseys wore for Moses' first couple of seasons, similar to the championship-era duds but with more stripage. And those Nuggets jerseys are my favourite NBA uniforms ever. The Bucks' 80's set with the green stripes is pretty sweet too, just about to start on a DIY version of that.

Yeah those are the Bullet ones that are forgotten. People always forget the older Nuggets rainbows with the very dark blue (or was it black?) and green trim.

The interesting thing about those Bullets jerseys to me was from the back, the home and road were very similar - to the point that the home jerseys looked kind of like the roads from behind - if the Pistons played at the Capital Centre, from behind wouldn't both teams look pretty similar?

Archived