2009 NCAA Lacrosse Tournament Thread

RyanMcD29

When is the final for this bad boy? They were showing the semi-finals on the Score yesterday, but I couldn't really watch them because I had to go to the Toronto FC game. I'd really like to watch the finals, assuming they're on the Score again.

Tomorrow at 1

BTW if you wanna catch the D-3 and D-2 championships, they're on live and free online right now http://all-access.cbssports.com/player.htm...mp;media=128833

ffMc5dZ.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29

C-STATE!!!!

Good game, Miz was awesome, highest scoring game of his career. So great to see kids you know win a National Championship.

Too bad Le Moyne lost, all 3 champs could have been from CNY. At least all 3 are from NYS.

saBS.png

Geez what a frustrating 1st half to watch. Hopefully Cuse can come back in the 2nd half considering they were behind against Hopkins last year. This telecast is annoying as well, considering it seems all ESPN is talking about is how great of a story Cornell is. In my eyes they ain't that big of a underdog at all this tournament. If they didn't lose to Brown with 2 weeks left in the season, they'd probably be a 3 or 4 seed, and beating Princeton isn't an upset when you already beat them a month before and its a 4-5 matchup. ENOUGH WITH THE FRICKIN UNDERDOG ANGLE ALREADY :cursing:

ffMc5dZ.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29

This is an absolutely EPIC championship game... unreal

Cornell had been stifling Cuse with their defensive slide packages and their overall possession game, but Syracuse with an epic comeback at the end. A sweet pass and goal to get within one and then the goal with 4 seconds left on some absolute desperation plays.

BOOM!

Syracuse wins in OT!

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Cornell had the championship in their grasp with under 2 minutes left. They could see it. They were starting the party on the sidelines, you could see it in the players. Every stoppage they'd jump up and down or nod their heads in extreme satisfaction, and in a flash it was taken away.

Epic game. Wow.

Congrats to Cornell on a great season and a great game.

Congrats to Syracuse on thier back to back championships.

Wow. Just Wow...

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

I watched bits and pieces of the game at work and Cornell was dominating...what happened? Did they start polishing their rings too early?

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

What a freakin' game! I'll admit - I had my finger on the previous channel button ready to flip to the Yankee game until they closed the gap to 2. I lost my mind with the tying goal. Last year was special because they beat my brother's school, but this was pretty amazing in its own right. GO 'CUSE!

Archived