Hamilton Tigers

raysox

Alright, this is my shot at the possible Hamilton team. I brought back the Tigers, and for this, I brought back 2 logos from the teams past. The animal cracker like tiger, and the H logo. I updated the Tiger a lot, to make it look like a tiger, but I wanted it to somewhat resemble the old logo. The H, I put the new script, which is crillee. I don't want to hear it...

The primary is a Penguin retro style circle logo.

HAM-1.png

For the jerseys, I did the cliche thing to do with a team named after a big striped cat...stripes! I tried a few things, but the Capitals cut seemed like it worked the best.

HAMjrs.png

So C&C please.

I don't like the animal cracker logo at all. Especially when you look at the other NHL logos, it looks very bad because the current NHL logos have bold lines and jagged edges.

Also, the jerseys really clash with the logo. The logo is kind of retro while the jerseys are very modern.

Twins.pngGoldenGophers.png

The logos need a definite update to bring them into this century. The tiger striping on the sweaters looks neat, but it wouldn't fly in the NHL. The concept has an overall Tiger Cats feeling to it, and I think the two teams need to be distinguishable from each other, not just TiCats Hockey and TiCats Football.

Besides the logos not matching the jerseys, there are some things about the uniforms I don't like:

-Home

-The white stripe on the front doesn't appear on the back

-The yellow side panels are just kind of floating there

-The striped sleeve stripes, and the yellow side panels kind of clash, because they are the same color but only one has stripes

-Away

-The black stripe on the front doesn't appear on the back

-The yellow stripe on the bottom has to go

Not saying this is a bad concept, actually I feel that it is very good. Just trying to nitpick to refine it into a great concept. Overall, very impressive work here.

30vja50.png

GIANTS_REDSOX_CELTICS_LIGHTNING_BULLS

Thanks for the comments guys, I'll make updates sometime

Besides the logos not matching the jerseys, there are some things about the uniforms I don't like:

-Home

-The striped sleeve stripes, and the yellow side panels kind of clash, because they are the same color but only one has stripes

-Away

Not saying this is a bad concept, actually I feel that it is very good. Just trying to nitpick to refine it into a great concept. Overall, very impressive work here.

Most of these deal with the template, that's just how it is. Go to the paint thread, and look at the Caps cut.

Thanks for the comments guys, I'll make updates sometime

-Home

-Away

Most of these deal with the template, that's just how it is. Go to the paint thread, and look at the Caps cut.

Not like you can't change it, this is a concept remember.

30vja50.png

GIANTS_REDSOX_CELTICS_LIGHTNING_BULLS

This looks really good. There are only two things that bug me. 1) The tiger stripes on the jersey. It's not a bad idea, but I just don't see NHL players wanting to go out on the ice looking like a tiger. I would say keep the tiger stripes, just tone them down a bit. 2) The tiger logo. It's good, just not fierce enough. Overall, great job.

Don't be limited by the template.

I can't say that I like the Blue Jays font here, especially on the H logo when paired with the straight edges, the curviness looks a little out of place.

The tiger isn't too bad, but it's shape makes it looks more like a stuffed animal than something fierce.

Archived