MLF Championship logo

raysox

So I make most of the logos for my sim league. I designed the logo for our upcoming championship game, and it feels like something's missing. I looked up at a pennant I have for the 2008 Indy 500, and really liked that logo. So I designed a logo based off it. I put some possible colour combos to try to find the right one.

Championship2.png

The game is meant to be played in Minnesota, so first I tried this logo in Gophers colours, but it didn't seem to work.

So can CCSLC help me find what's missing from my logo?

I might add Minnesota to the bottom.

I like this. but one thing I'd fix is there's a little gap between the P and the I in "Championship" and its really annoying.

I'd go with B also cuz you said you'd add Minnesota to it so it matches the Wild's colors.

lrg_6444e0b331f54e979d389637de158186.jpg

I like this. but one thing I'd fix is there's a little gap between the P and the I in "Championship" and its really annoying.

I'd go with B also cuz you said you'd add Minnesota to it so it matches the Wild's colors.

Which? the thing on the bottom? Also yeah, that's Wild colours

A) Longhorn orange, sand, black

B) Wild clours

C) Colorado Rapids

D) Philly FC with yellow.

The colours don't really matter, I used LA Galaxy colours, and the game was in Indy

Championship.png

^^^I LOVE that.

Something about the MLF logo not being the same color as the main logo bugs me. Maybe that could be something missing. Of course, you run the risk of losing the MLF logo in the overall design, but it could be worth a shot.

Not sure if that's it. I was thinking something in the empty areas near the 2, and MLF

Archived