-Stars on the left side of the uniform, reminiscent of the retro look

-Pretty simple besides that, again going retro

-Numbers are block, but with the half shadow that's in the script

-Liberty bell on back of jersey, 76 on shorts

-Red alternate

sixersunis-1.png

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

I like this a lot. The retro look fits the Sixers really well IMO. The stars on the side look good, and the bevel on the script and numbers- very unique. Great job, can't wait for the next team.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

I think the stars would look better if they were white on the alternate

I would have, but I didn't want to completely focus on red, I needed some blue in there. The logos don't have that much red, and blue is really the primary color of this set, with red a far secondary.

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

The number on the red jersey should be blue. On the white jersey, the number matches the stars. It should be that way on the red.

With the way the wordmark has that shading, a bright white number actually becomes the dominate element of the jersey. I doubt that's the intent.

I'm tempted to say that the blue jersey should have a red, or light-blue (that's the other color you used for the shading, right?) number, for the same reason.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

And the stars? More fancy please.

Could you specify what you mean by "fancy stars".

Also chestnutz, I actually like the navy version better now that I look at it.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

3d-ish or this:

star_letters.gif

There is absolutely no use of 3-D on this concept. Why tack on the 3-D effect so illogically? I could see maybe two-toning the star like the wordmarks and numbers, but your proposal makes absolutely no sense. Personally I think the stars are fine the way they are. Anything more would be overkill. But if they were to be more fancy, your suggestion is the worst way to go about it.

Archived