U.S. Army Football Jerseys

leopard88

For those of you who don't know, several current and former NFL head coaches are currently visiting American soliders on a USO tour of Iraq. The jerseys shown below were presented to the coaches by a football team located at Forward Operating Base Warrior, an Air Force base in northern Iraq. Nothing special or unique about the jerseys, though I think they look quite sharp. I just thought it would be nice to share.

47841050.jpg

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

For those of you who don't know, several current and former NFL head coaches are currently visiting American soliders on a USO tour of Iraq. The jerseys shown below were presented to the coaches by a football team located at Forward Operating Base Warrior, an Air Force base in northern Iraq. Nothing special or unique about the jerseys, though I think they look quite sharp. I just thought it would be nice to share.

47841050.jpg

It was sure nice of them to give the visitors bright yellow jerseys for their visit to the forward operating base, while the residents stayed in camo.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

47841050.jpg

It was sure nice of them to give the visitors bright yellow jerseys for their visit to the forward operating base, while the residents stayed in camo.

What if they'd added a sponsor patch from a department store? :D

432px-Target_logo.svg.png

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
i gotta get one of these for my pops (He was 1st Cav)

The jerseys are from www.battlefieldcollection.com and they are available for all 10 active duty divisions of the United States Army. We also have MOS Authentic Football Jerseys and a Stay Army Authentic Football Jerseys. The soldiers gave them to the NFL Coaches not a football team.

http://battlefieldcollection.comContact Us:

Archived