Mighty Ducks

Frenchie

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know the aforementioned uniforms didn't appear in the movie I'm about to bring up, but....

Why the hell didn't Gunnar Stahl go blocker side?

because he's tricky

speaking of that movie, when has Iceland ever been a hockey power?

I think they chose Iceland because that obviously sounds like they play hockey there. They probably woulda made up a country called Iceland if there wasnt a real one just to make it seem like a hockey movie to Americans lol.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

What always got me to this days was seeing the massive amount of interference by players, offsides, and greatest of all, players sudden shooting the other way to make the shot better. Even the goalies switch hit on occasion. Long live the Ducks! Quack, Quack, Quack!

untitled-6.jpg

When I click on your name it says I don't have permission to access your profile. I cannot send you a PM.

Would you be able to send the vector to my email: brianl@visiontracks.com

Thank you very much!

Because you don't have enough post, I presume. How many posts you need to PM someone, I have no clue.

When I click on your name it says I don't have permission to access your profile. I cannot send you a PM.

Would you be able to send the vector to my email: brianl@visiontracks.com

Thank you very much!

Because you don't have enough post, I presume. How many posts you need to PM someone, I have no clue.

I, too, am looking for this logo for a school project... it would be awesome if it could be put on this site, or if you could send it to me...

busterthephilosopherking@gmail.com

I hope you don't mind!

Thank you so much :)

I know the aforementioned uniforms didn't appear in the movie I'm about to bring up, but....

because he's tricky

I think they chose Iceland because that obviously sounds like they play hockey there. They probably woulda made up a country called Iceland if there wasnt a real one just to make it seem like a hockey movie to Americans lol.

In that case they should have just gone with Russia, or some other eastern European country. Nothing says "evil hockey players" to Americans like a Slavic accent.

Those movies were awesome, but they were filled with errors. The best was in the first movie when Fulton scores a goal and they cut to the bench. You can clearly see Fulton on the bench cheering himself on haha.

• 1 month later...

Well, I printed the logo onto T-Shirt transfer paper for my Halloween costume. I cut it out to attach to a jersey:

p1000221u.jpg

It's still got a lot of work, but that's the basics (without all the trim).

Thanks again, Oddball!

That's sweet.

because he's tricky

I thought it was because he's fancy.

BTW,who stops during a penalty shot

and another thing....can u change the goalie during a shootout???

because he's tricky

its been a while since i've seen it, but wasn't the subbed goalie that scored on a knuckle puck?

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

because he's tricky

its been a while since i've seen it, but wasn't the subbed goalie that scored on a knuckle puck?

What happened was they dressed Russ (Kenan) as Goldberg during a time out (apparently no one noticed the players changing uniforms and equipment on the bench or the fact that Goldberg was still on the bench while his uniform was on the ice when play resumed) Somehow no one scored on Russ while he was in goal, they passed the puck to him by the blue line, quickly gave him an offensive stick (all this happening with an empty net mind you) and he even managed a lame trash talk one-liner before shooting the knucklepuck.

The had to use this trick play because Iceland wouldn't let Russ get his shot off (their amazingly well prepared coach had the brilliant idea of.. covering him)

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

Archived