Minnesota Wild Jerseys

Bmac

The Minnesota Wild have some pretty cool jerseys already, IMO. However, they are not very consistent. The home, road, and now 3rd jerseys all use a different template. In this concept, I tried to tie everything together more. I wanted to combine a classic look, like what they have with their home jersey, with a modern look, the logos. It's nothing groundbreaking, but it is an attempt to make my favorite hockey team look better.

The home jersey remains the same, except for the added shoulder patch. The road jersey is a white version of the home jersey, but with the Wild's primary logo on the chest. The alternate jersey is similar to what was leaked earlier this week. It is green with a Minnesota Wild script.

wildhome.png

wildroad.png

wildalt.png

This is a leak showed by Icethetics of their upcoming third jersey.

Wild3rdLeak.jpg

I like that you made the templates the same for the home and away. I think your away jersey is a huge upgrade to what they have now.

The wild should have done the same as you on the alt with the addition of red into the stripes.

I AM SCORE!

i'd swap the green and the red on the sleeves of the white jersey, just so you still get the same green/red ratio as the home jersey on the road.

i'd be worried the green sleeves with the green pants would look too green, and not enough red.

other than that, great tweaks, sir. especially on the third.

I'm glad that this has been liked so far. I would love a few more comments though. I know it's nothing too exciting, but I would like to hear what you think of it.

Capn89- that's a fair point. I have never done the full uniforms before, but I would love to give it a try. I will play around with that.

The one problem that just pops out to me is the white Minnesota script on the third jersey. IMO the wheat color would look much better and would fin in more with the rest of the jersey. Otherwise I think it looks good, perfect amount of red and green on the away jersey.

That is a good idea. I will work on an update.

Not sure I like this, I think the shoulder patches just clutter the sweaters more than they need to be. I think the road sweater should just be white with green elbow patches and all red piping and the same crest as the home, and leave the third like the real one, I love that look. I'm curious as to where you got that first script because I haven't seen that before.

LosAngelesLakers.pngLosAngelesDodgers.pngSanDiegoChargers.png

thanks to crkraider22

I don't like that you have three different logos for the three jerseys. I also think the 'old-school' style logo with the regular logo inside the circle is just plain cliche'd. Ooh, look at us, we can throw it back old school! Woohoo! Give me a break, the team name is the Wild. How less old-school can you get, right?

The main logo they have is stellar, with tons of character. They're a newer team with a modern name. They should have a modern gimmick to suit it, and modern logos on their jerseys.

I'm not trying to discredit you here, I know you're just running with part of their current identity package, but what I'm saying is that you ran with the wrong part. They shouldn't be retro- the Minnesota Wild should be... well, Wild.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

Archived