Gallery Of Fake/custom Jerseys From Ebay

I don't spend much time on ebay anymore--

Does Jerseystore 2000 still sell on there? These guys bootlegged jerseys, passed fashion jerseys off as authtentic, you name it.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

The Dallas Cowboys Aikman throwback isn't a fake...it's a replica. I actually owned one of those jerseys back in the day. Logo Athletic actually put out a nice variety of throwbacks that year in commemoration of the NFL 75th Anniversary, including throwbacks of the Steelers (Barry Foster) and Bears (Tillman) (the vertical striped badboys), Packers (Favre and Sharpe), Jets (Esiason), Cowboys (Aikman) and Giants (Rodney Hampton). Logo Athletic was ahead of its time, way before the current throwback craze...

Wasn't sure, about it. I originally was going to put that I wasn't unsure, but forgot, and didn't have enough patience to go back and fix it. Thanks though for the 411 on that. Geez, they were way ahead of their time.

NewWCRSig.gif

On that McGrady it almost looks like you can see that the nameplate had a different name on it before.... :D

i was thinking that too. like they took a penny hardaway and slapped mcgrady on there.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

You've concentrated on basketball, and missed the opportunity to see the staggering amount of fake "game worn/used" baseball jerseys out there. "Shsanders" is one of the biggest fakers of "game worn/used" Orioles stuff out there.

Archived