College Football Uniform Revamp

Spammy

I will do all 120 teams. I am going to post one every day then every 20th team I do will be an FCS team but still keep going...

NO REQUESTS, I AM DOING THEM IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER

HUGE thanks to scottysprings for his awesome template

AND NOW THE FIRST FCS TEAM....

THE NORTHERN ARIZONA UNIVERSITY LUMBERJACKS

nauhome.png

NAUAway.png

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Better than your past work, but I agree the unis are kinda bland. Also, you should really think about what your doing here. 120 teams? You're sure to get repetitive. Just try like what Brave-Bird did and only do the teams that need changes. One more thing, the axe should be visible on the front and back.

EDIT: no NoB?

DOUBLE EDIT: 3 is on the helmet while 7 is on the jersey.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Better than your past work, but I agree the unis are kinda bland. Also, you should really think about what your doing here. 120 teams? You're sure to get repetitive. Just try like what Brave-Bird did and only do the teams that need changes. One more thing, the axe should be visible on the front and back.

I think you meant Chickenfish not Brave-Bird :P also Spammy there is no reason you should do all 120 teams because not every team needs to be changed.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

Yeah come on spammy this is outlandish. For you to say you're going to redesign 120 teams is ridiculous, because a lot of them don't need redesigns and it basically forces you to rush and put out sub-par work. Just start with maybe ten that need a revamp. If you get through those, move on to some more. But don't try to do 120 because the quality is bound to be pretty low.

Also he meant brave-bird. He did a series a couple of weeks ago where he only redesigned the teams that actually needed a redesign.

Does this mean I have Graduated from PSoD (Patsox School of Design)?

Don't separate your shoulder patting yourself on the back just yet.

For one, this is too template-ish, too cookie cutter. And something really needs to be done to that helmet. You've got to ask yourself if it looks like something that a NCAA team would ultimately wear on the field. I don't think your beloved Lumberjacks would wear this.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

so, where did the green come from?

Sage Green is one of NAU's official colors... The green represents the three national forests surrounding flagstaff

ah, I see. Well, I'm not sure about the uniform design at all. It just seems like it lacks detail. Plus, its ok to make the adidas logo one of the team colors instead of black...that could improve. Just try to incorporate green into the uniform as well if you are going to have it on the numbers. Also, the helmet is a good idea, but needs to be tweaked...maybe make the helmet decal larger and have it run more horizontal?

I think you meant Chickenfish not Brave-Bird :P also Spammy there is no reason you should do all 120 teams because not every team needs to be changed.

glad to know you remembered my series...haha, I spent hours on that!

Archived