South Carolina field

Chazberg

On the subject of USC, I figured I would let y'all know that another blackout will be coming to Williams Brice Stadium. Here's the email I received from the Gamecock Club:

"Under Armour has partnered with the Wounded Warrior Project organization to support its efforts to help wounded veterans. The University of Maryland and the University of South Carolina will both host Wounded Warrior games on the weekend of 11-14. The games will be "blackout games". The teams will be wearing special black uniforms and the coaches and sideline staff will be wearing special Wounded Warrior product.

Under Armour is putting a significant marketing effort behind both of these games and the entire project. We will support the effort with in-store signage and hopefully other marketing support. Under Armour is meeting with both schools next week to finalize the marketing plan. We will then move our own marketing efforts in a manner that will support the whole initiative as well as support the retail sales effort."

Us :censored: fans are skeptical about the blackout, because if you guys recall, the blackout was in effect in '01 against Florida when Steve Spurrier came in and hung 54 on us.

Can't wait to see the uniforms, I'll create a thread when I get more information.

UNC ia moving uthere so the Carlinas might have to start saying whomever wins thier matchup that year gets the Carolina moniker. I like USC's look but I like Under Armour for the most part. They should have just made their version of the adidas stripe green on USF's jersey as they serve no purpose. They van do it because Japan had a "classic" jersey at theworld jr. championships.

Archived