The Clink Room: Edition Release

Brandiose

Hey CCSLCers-

We just dropped The Clink Room's first limited edition New Era Cap - designed exclusively for sports logo fans.

Our vision is to offer the sports logo community deeper cuts of Major and Minor League designs. Designs you can't find anywhere else. The first Edition features a concept logo taken from our design process with the Tulsa Drillers.

1_Tulsa.jpg

ABOUT THE EDITIONS

The Clink Room cap line provides a behind the scenes look at designing the official logos for Major and Minor League Baseball. We've worked hard to make these caps really special for you guys...

Individually Numbered

Each cap is an individually hand numbered. Only 150 pieces are made of each Edition.

Cork Underbills

All cap underbills are lined The Clink Room's signature cork fabric, imported from Italy.

Designer's Pencil

Caps are identified by a "designers pencil over the ear." The icon changes color according to cap color.

Concept Phase

The caps also display the "Concept Phase" handwriting across the back of the cap, identifying the phase of the project the logo was sampled from.

Limited Distribution

Editions are available only at

Creamer_Signature.png

Right on! You'll also love the packing paper: we've covered it with 78 concept sketches taken from various Minor League Baseball rebranding projects. These sketches have never been seen before. So if you enjoy going "behind the scenes," we've included some surprises.

Creamer_Signature.png

Ah! I wasn't going to purchase one because I would never wear it and I have enough hats just sitting around as is(plus I'm broke) but the packing paper tid-bit sold it for me. I will get one later tonight. Proves that the little details do sell products.

What team Editions would you be interested in seeing next?

Something from the buffalo skull or ghost herd lines of thinking on the Casper Ghosts project. That would be my first, second, and third votes, followed by the stylized wishbone C with the curlicues and the open diamond from the Reds project.

20082614447.png

What team Editions would you be interested in seeing next?

The Vancouver Ham Fighters ;)

vhf-primary-full.png

But seriously, I'm gonna echo the Lakeland request, specifically the wing-ed tiger. That logo's a mother:censored:er.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Archived