This Years Cav Fanatic Jerseys

Glover

hey guys i'm doing a recolor the nba thread where i take a team that changed its colors and jerseys and shuffle them around

first up CLEVELAND CAVALIERS i brang back the original colors from when they were bad and brung back the jerseys from when they were less bad

ept_sports_nba_experts-879830483-12.jpg

C&C please

Needs stripes.

Needs to stop!

Ridiculous. This throwback craze has gone overboard. The NBA should limit the number of alternates like the NFL does.

Why? As a league wouldn't you want your teams to bring in as much revenue as possible?

6fQjS3M.png

hey guys i'm doing a recolor the nba thread where i take a team that changed its colors and jerseys and shuffle them around

first up CLEVELAND CAVALIERS i brang back the original colors from when they were bad and brung back the jerseys from when they were less bad

ept_sports_nba_experts-879830483-12.jpg

C&C please

Needs stripes.

Needs to stop!

Ridiculous. This throwback craze has gone overboard. The NBA should limit the number of alternates like the NFL does.

Why? As a league wouldn't you want your teams to bring in as much revenue as possible?

I get that. But is this what the NBA does to keep the D-League and WNBA afloat? Trillions of throwbacks and alternate jerseys??

6uXNWAo.png

I pretty well second all of this. Jersey looks very sharp and is well executed. The idea is dumber than a bag of hammers...but still. Solid set.

What's so dumb about a bag of hammers? I'd imagine that a bag of hammers would come in handy at an Amish barn raising.

I believe it's an Archie Bunker quote. We had it as a drop for some show when I was at WGNS a few years back. "That boy's dumber than a bag of hammers." It was so wtf-tastic that it kinda stuck with me, and I found it appropriate here.

You are correct, however; there's nothing inherently dumb about a bag full of hammers...however, their IQ is about the same as just one hammer...which would be (hopefully) less than that of an average person.

...now back to our regularly scheduled Cavs thread.

Anything else on tap alternate-wise for the Cavaliers this season?

AUSPole.pngWAT2nd.png

Go Gators. Go Blue Raiders. Go Commodores. Go USC Trojans.

Preds & Avs.

Braves, Rays, & Dodgers.

Titans, Colts, Broncos, Cardinals.

Grizzlies. 14ers, Jam.

Team Spirit + Laziness = Yay.

Archived