This Years Cav Fanatic Jerseys

Glover

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Cavaliers-to-rock-another-CavFanatic-alternate?urn=nba,195072

Last year, the Cleveland Cavaliers wore special "CavFanatic" jerseys for select games during the season to celebrate their popular social network site. The retro threads: Blue jerseys and blue shorts trimmed in wine and gold. "Very colorful," LeBron James(notes) cautiously described the look at the time.

Well, they're doing it again this season, according to Uni Watch's Paul Lukas. But this time, as you can see above, it's a late-'80s design in 1970s colors. I can't wait to see Tyrone Hill in this bad boy!

'64 And Counting says they'll be worn on January 6 against the Wizards. I believe him.

ept_sports_nba_experts-879830483-12.jpg

T1oYViW.png

The idea is stupid, but the look, man, that's pretty nice.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Hay, itz LaBronze last jerzy b4 he goze ta Noo Yawk! Betta git it wile u can, mayn!!3345

Real talk, those colors do make that design at least tolerable.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Β 

I pretty well second all of this. Jersey looks very sharp and is well executed. The idea is dumber than a bag of hammers...but still. Solid set.

AUSPole.pngWAT2nd.png

Go Gators. Go Blue Raiders. Go Commodores. Go USC Trojans.

Preds & Avs.

Braves, Rays, & Dodgers.

Titans, Colts, Broncos, Cardinals.

Grizzlies. 14ers, Jam.

Team Spirit + Laziness = Yay.

I pretty well second all of this. Jersey looks very sharp and is well executed. The idea is dumber than a bag of hammers...but still. Solid set.

What's so dumb about a bag of hammers? I'd imagine that a bag of hammers would come in handy at an Amish barn raising.

Β 

BB52Big.jpg

Β 

Β 

Β 

hey guys i'm doing a recolor the nba thread where i take a team that changed its colors and jerseys and shuffle them around

first up CLEVELAND CAVALIERS i brang back the original colors from when they were bad and brung back the jerseys from when they were less bad

C&C please

β™« oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is goneΒ β™«

hey guys i'm doing a recolor the nba thread where i take a team that changed its colors and jerseys and shuffle them around

first up CLEVELAND CAVALIERS i brang back the original colors from when they were bad and brung back the jerseys from when they were less bad

C&C please

Needs stripes.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Guess I'm not entirely sure why a message board would have a tribute jersey, and how this is a tribute to a message board in the first place. Why don't they just call it an alternate?

β™« oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is goneΒ β™«

C&C please

Needs stripes.

Needs to stop!

Ridiculous. This throwback craze has gone overboard. The NBA should limit the number of alternates like the NFL does.

6uXNWAo.png

Archived